G-UNIT Northwest more info coming

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
why you say that? You act like anyone that goes to college on the east side of the state is stupid or something.
That is how a lot of people on this side of the mountains think.

My honest opinion, it's partially true, part arrogant bullshit.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
I AM said:
Or it means you didn't apply to schools in Western Washington because you didn't want to live there anymore. *edit* by the way buddy, Central Washington University (that's my school, so everyone knows) has the best studio for video production in the state, as well as the best broadcast journalism major in the state (based what networks tell the department)....boo yah sucka. :)

D-Sane, I don't have anything really "harsh" to say to you regardless of what you say to me. I mean, should it really bother me? Cause it doesn't.

You just happen to not be a stupid ass mother fucker, so I'm not going to talk to you like that. I know you have knowledge, so you don't need to act like I think you're a stupid piece of shit like 80% of the Siccness.

As far as the "sell out" shit goes, maybe that was too harsh. Maybe, doing whatever it takes to get paid is better? I mean, either way I look at it, from my perspective, Capitalism is a negative thing, EXCUSE ME if that happens to be reflected in the way I speak and the things I say....I guess that's just how I AM.

It's not talking shit either. If you disagree with someone, it's automatically "talking shit." You can't just accept that some people don't agree or what? Why do you care what I THINK?

I never said that the people I kick it with are perfect, but you don't know who I kick it with. You seem to think I kick it with BD every single day of my life...lol....you're mistaken buddy. And do you think I'm that stupid, I mean the label is GETTIN GREEDY!! Come on now!

There's no need for a pissing match on the Siccness....cause I really have more entertaining things to do, like the seconds go by on my clock.

AND....my whole point about G-Unit...was the snitching bullshit. I could care less after that what amount of money you have or what kind of establishment you hold. But then again, I'm not an artist, so who cares what I say....besides a lot of people...
what're u taking @ school?

Status
Not open for further replies.