Fucking Dective caught up with me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
I'm not trying to be funny, im saying be real about your shit, that aint hating. Thats exactly what happened and you fucking know it.

You just need to give the fuck up. on tryin to say i told em anything.. that shit isnt funny what so fuckin ever.

Dana what ever the fuck your name is.. Don't fuckin read it, if you dont fuckin like it. I didn't put this here for you then.

M yeah i know its a waste of time.. but i was bored waitin for them to say they got the fuckin warrent.. and I dont know why they waited for so long.. i had the blinds open for like a half hour befor i closed em.. and they can see almost everything inside besides my back room.

and that shit wasnt Stolen.. that bitch gave me this shit when she didnt come get it the first 2nd 3rd or 6th time we told her to(+ she bought this shit for my bro, and im keepin his shit till i can get it back to him haha.. really that shit isnt funny

Aug 11, 2003
Another thing.. Nothings gonna come from this shit.. someone already told thats why they know his name and shit. It might have been his bitch. so it doesnt matter now.

don't turst anyone at all.. thats how I feel now.. there is no reason his name should be out there.. shits fucked up

Jul 9, 2002
What did the brother do? I'm guessing something along the lines of rape or some other kind of sexual assault based on another poster saying William's brother should rot in hell.

Feb 11, 2006
dawg, answer the question...what the fuck did your brother do???...and don't say that's snitching kause I don't even know who your brother is..I just wanna know so I can know what hells the big deal.

Aug 11, 2003
^^ thank you mothafuckas don't read. or i cant seem to type shit that they understand

its over for me atlest for now. I aint ever gonna say what they say he did. fuck i dont even know if he really did it.. there was 2 other foos there that told EVERYTHING about him.(and they got niggas lookin for em). so who knowns he could had been set up or some shit

Only 3 things tha can happen he could, he can get caught up, he can stay hidden forever.. or he can get killed tryin to run..

shits just fucked up..and its done for now, that bitch aint got shit to go on if shes waiting outside my apt for 3 hours.. shes way the fuck off

thread is done now

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
You just need to give the fuck up. on tryin to say i told em anything.. that shit isnt funny what so fuckin ever.

Dana what ever the fuck your name is.. Don't fuckin read it, if you dont fuckin like it. I didn't put this here for you then.

M yeah i know its a waste of time.. but i was bored waitin for them to say they got the fuckin warrent.. and I dont know why they waited for so long.. i had the blinds open for like a half hour befor i closed em.. and they can see almost everything inside besides my back room.

and that shit wasnt Stolen.. that bitch gave me this shit when she didnt come get it the first 2nd 3rd or 6th time we told her to(+ she bought this shit for my bro, and im keepin his shit till i can get it back to him haha.. really that shit isnt funny
why not, this shit is a laugh festival