Fucking Dective caught up with me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
Shit man.. fuck.........

that fucking bitch gave the dective my fucking adress.
shes gonna get hella fucked up for this bullshit.

I go to take out the fucking trash.. and 2 cops and a dective walk up behind me.. and ask if im william blahblah.

I'm like yeah.. so they start asking me all these fucking questions about my bro..

I give them nothing becasue i know nothing.. then made the mistake of saying.. even if i did know somthing do you think i would turn him in?

then she started rambling about how if he turn himself in it wont be as bad as if they caught him.. and they think hes armed and dangerous and shit.. so they might shoot him... or some bullshit tryin to scare me. talkin about swat teams and shit.

then she said can we check you apartment.

I said No.. there is no reason for them to come inside my apartment.

SO then she said.. she could always get a warrent.

I told her to go ahead and waste the states money and time.

So now i guess they are waiting outside till it comes. and they told me i can't leave.

So isnt this some kind of kidnapping? I'm traped inside my own house.. and can't leave.

they are waiting right now.. listening to my loud ass music .. I should play 187 and cop killer.

and every song that says somthing about hurtin a cop over and over

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck em, just dip out, but then again, if they got a warrant, u dont want em up in there while u aint there

Apr 23, 2006
ask them if your being detained they prolly will try and bullshit around answering the question
i doubt they will get a search warrant but if you really have nothing to hide you should have just let them in
they will fuckin destroy your house with no remorse

Aug 11, 2003
yeha they are getting paid to stand around.. thanks for the songs to play.. shit i feel like im in a god damn cage now..

Hahaha and one just knocked and told me to turn it down.. wtf this cant be right.. they can't tell me what to do.

Another thing.. My apt manager might see this.. after last week and me tossin shit outside in the street.. they might not want me living here anymore

Apr 23, 2006
let them no that they are harassing you
ask for there badge numbers and supervisors name and phone number
police are some punks until you let them know you arent a dumbass about your rights

Aug 11, 2003
there is a weedpipe or 2.. but they cant look thru my shit anyway.. they just want to be let in to see if im hiding my bro.. atlest thats waht the fucking ugly ass bitch said..

OK she isnt really ugly.. i would fuck

Plus.. the more time.. i have her here waiting to look inside my aptment.. thats more time they arint finding my bro.

I just dont see why it takes 3 to stand around.. thats wasted money

Aug 11, 2003
naa im about to drink half this bottle.. and get all lit.. and sing these song hella fucking loud..

then see what happens.. i could go to jail.. but ya know what.. I don't give a fuck right now.. they came fuckin wit me

Mar 4, 2007
yeah^^^ definitely be a 'concerned' citizen.

they haveno say over you and you are allowed to leave whenever you want, they are full of shit.
hahaha.
a warrant to search yoru place IS STILL not a warrant for arrest.

you should have been better about this tho, just put hella fuckin itching powder on her bed, and put shitty smelling shit all over the mattress so it was just gross by the time she got it.
she couldn't do shit then.
hahha.

Aug 11, 2003
this isnt about that dumb bitch that told on me. or her shit.. the dective told me that shit was mine after she left it there for 2 months.. i could do whatever i wanted with it.

can they really take me in for 2 weedpipes? i havnt smoked any weed for like 5 days.. so there isnt any weed in my places whatsoever.. unless they find some crumbs.. I should toss all these bagges tho.. didnt even think about that

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
this isnt about that dumb bitch that told on me. or her shit.. the dective told me that shit was mine after she left it there for 2 months.. i could do whatever i wanted with it.

can they really take me in for 2 weedpipes? i havnt smoked any weed for like 5 days.. so there isnt any weed in my places whatsoever.. unless they find some crumbs.. I should toss all these bagges tho.. didnt even think about that
they prolly just take away the pipes....