Fucking Dective caught up with me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
you should bust out Home alone

drop some oil in the house, and put some feathers..

when he falls he'll be full of oil and the feathers will drop, then stick

make sure you recorde it in a camera , then post it here
:confused:

It's been almost 30 minutes sinces William posted in here so he's either bored with this thread or one time's in the house and reading this site.

Dec 18, 2002
FREE WILLIAM206
FROM HIS HOUSE!!

You've been given a good opportunity to get rid of incriminating evidence while they get that search warrant, you might as yell out the window and ask them not to break shit if you let em in and get it over with.

Jul 8, 2007
u should order pizza and just have all your folks come thru, so if anything wrong happens like you get tazzed for no reason, we all know how much cops love that shit, u got witnesses ......and pizza

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
FREE WILLIAM206
FROM HIS HOUSE!!

You've been given a good opportunity to get rid of incriminating evidence while they get that search warrant, you might as yell out the window and ask them not to break shit if you let em in and get it over with.
yeah, like

"hey, can you guys not accidentally break my shit after i bumped all this kill-a -cop music"?

Apr 24, 2006
you should bust out Home alone

drop some oil in the house, and put some feathers..

when he falls he'll be full of oil and the feathers will drop, then stick

make sure you recorde it in a camera , then post it here
This is the best shit I've heard in this thread. If you have any kind of animals let them loose inside the house...for real though, you might not be typing on this computer too much longer cause they're probably about to break it over your coffee table.

I swear, this site never ceases to amaze me. Dudes about to get his house searched and the first thing he does is come online. I LOVE THIS SHIT! LOL

Feb 17, 2005
if their warrant is for searching for a person, you will be cool if you just hide your pipes in a drawer or something small like that. anything smaller than what a person would be able to fit in, they would not be able to search with that warrant. and if they do find pipes and try to charge you with shit, the case will be dropped.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i couldnt even read more than 3 sentences from this guy. he sounds like a fucking retard. why u gonna go and post up that detectives are looking for you on a website. does he think he;s gonna get sum e-stripes cuz we think he some kind of criminal. i dunno just seems fucking straight retarded to me.....