Fucking Dective caught up with me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
i couldnt even read more than 3 sentences from this guy. he sounds like a fucking retard. why u gonna go and post up that detectives are looking for you on a website. does he think he;s gonna get sum e-stripes cuz we think he some kind of criminal. i dunno just seems fucking straight retarded to me.....
ok.. it might seem kinda dumb to post this shit here.. but i didnt do shit.. and i though it was funny how they rolled up on me. and i couldnt fuckin leave while they where waiting for the fucking warrent.. so this is all i really could do to entertain myself

yeah i spell detective wrong.. but i could give a fuck you know what the fuck i mean.( thats some omfg he spelled something wrong bullshit that lets me know that you are a fucking ENerd).. who really gives a fuck?) If you dont like that shit then fucking leave the theard

They didnt even get that shit.. sat around for like 3 hours.. and then just took me in to question me some more. They asked me the same questions over and over.. when they gave up after hearing the same anwsers over and over.. they told me i can leave.

So they kidnaped me and left me stranded without a way to get home.

and they got my ID too so now i am gonna have to go back and get that shit.

as for people who think the cops wont do whatever they want.. they will and aint shit i can do thats gonna help me in anyway.

as for the idiots who complain about my typos and how dumb i am and all that bullshit..

just think you are the idiots who wasted your time reading/replyin.. so go get yourselfs a fuckin life.. and shut the fuck up

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
ok.. it might seem kinda dumb to post this shit here.. but i didnt do shit.. and i though it was funny how they rolled up on me. and i couldnt fuckin leave while they where waiting for the fucking warrent.. so this is all i really could do to entertain myself

yeah i spell detective wrong.. but i could give a fuck you know what the fuck i mean.

They didnt even get that shit.. sat around for like 3 hours.. and then just took me in to question me some more. They asked me the same questions over and over.. when they gave up after hearing the same anwsers over and over.. they told me i can leave.

So they kidnaped me and left me stranded without a way to get home.

and they got my ID too so now i am gonna have to go back and get that shit.

as for people who think the cops wont do whatever they want.. they will and aint shit i can do thats gonna help me in anyway.

as for the idiots who complain about my typos and how dumb i am and all that bullshit..

just think you are the idiots who wasted your time reading/replyin.. so go get yourselfs a fuckin life.. and shut the fuck up
i tried reading that shit homie,

you should really consider some English courses

Aug 11, 2003
Hahah.. I just seen that free william shit.. thats hella funny.

What makes me even more pissed is the fact that my girl,when she came to get me afte ri had to sit there for like a half hour tryin to get ahold of her, she comes up and is like. wat the fuck did you do!!! I'm was like " what the fuck? are you forreal? You know what the fuck they where doin with me. did you fuckin bail me out? NO so what the fuck are you so mad about?

Now shes all pissed at me for treating her like shes dumb..she said like a "kid" but how fucking dumb is this bitch to ask me a question like that.. and come at me all sideways after all this bullshit went down.

now she wont talk to me.. but its good.. dumb fuckin bitch needs to shut the fuck up for a few days anyway

Nov 1, 2004
TRANSLATION: they told me over and over they were gonna get a warrant until I finally broke down and agreed to go down to the station for questioning.

your dumb ass was told they wasnt gonna get no warrant, and you still fell for that shit. I bet you told them where your brother is, when he eats breakfast, and how long he takes a shit.

Aug 11, 2003
Oh its this idiot ass mothafucka... go get a life.. if thats all the shit you can come up with.atlest try and be funny. hatin ass nigga, and hate for no reason which makes it even worse..

go get shot in the face or somthing if this is all you have to do with your time

Nov 1, 2004
Oh its this idiot ass mothafucka... go get a life.. if thats all the shit you can come up with.atlest try and be funny. hatin ass nigga, and hate for no reason which makes it even worse..

go get shot in the face or somthing if this is all you have to do with your time
I'm not trying to be funny, im saying be real about your shit, that aint hating. Thats exactly what happened and you fucking know it.