Fuckin' Background Check!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
GET AT ME FOO N COME ON LOL@ YOU PUTTIN ME ON BLAST FOR SPELLIN MONUMENTAL. COME ON HOMIE STOP TRYING TO PUT ME OMN BLAST 4 EVERYTHING CUZ UR MADD AT ME.
I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT YOURE PUTTING YOURSELF ON BLAST, FOOLIO... I CANT BE MAD AT SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME LAUGH, YOU FEEL ME???

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I drive around Orange County all day during work, at night I go to school. On the weekend I stomp around Orange County again. I go to sleep at home and that's about it. Big fuckin deal, I could give you hella directions to "clicks" (who the fuck calls them that anyways?) and who the fuck said that was my "objective"?
THEN WHATS UP??? IM A THROW IT OUT THERE LIKE A BOOST MOBILE COMMERCIAL...WHERE YOU AT??? LETS GET THE PM'S TO WORKING, AND ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT...

Nov 1, 2005
isnt alize the same buster who said he lived in o.c...the one tommyjames was clowning on for having a whale for a wife?

nevermind,that was peruano loc claiming 209
O.C. sure does have alotta nortenos posting on the siccness:cheeky:

and lol @ ''where you at''

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
isnt alize the same buster who said he lived in o.c...the one tommyjames was clowning on for having a whale for a wife?

nevermind,that was peruano loc claiming 209
O.C. sure does have alotta nortenos posting on the siccness:cheeky:

and lol @ ''where you at''
AND I AINT EVER SEEN ONE BUSTER OR PLAQUE OR ANYTHING NORTH RELATED IN OC...AND AS MANY TIMES AS I'VE CALLED THEM ON THEIR BULLSHIT,HASNT NOBODY STEPPED UP FOR THE SO CALLED MIGHTY NORTE...
CMON ALIZE IM TRYNA EARN SOME NET STRIPES...LET ME KNOW.