Fuckin' Background Check!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
I had an interview today that went pretty fuckin' well and all, but I felt like I got kicked in the balls when the HR guy told me that now I gotta wait for the background check. Big deal huh? I assumed the job was for $19-25 an hour but because this is a in house position he was offering me 65k. SON OF A BITCH!!!! Fuck that! 2morrow I'm gonna ask for an expongement!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I'm goin thru the same shit g, if u wanna know anything, maybe my struggles wit this can help u. how long ago was ur case?

ps- 65k a year is good fuccin paper! especially in this fucced up economy

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
^^^ you again bitch? quit fuccin up peoples threads, get at me on pm if u still on my nutz. I'm tryin 2 help the nigga out

Apr 11, 2005
I'm goin thru the same shit g, if u wanna know anything, maybe my struggles wit this can help u. how long ago was ur case?

ps- 65k a year is good fuccin paper! especially in this fucced up economy
I have a battery back in October of 2004 and a Dui/Possesion of an Illegal Weapon in February of 2005. A couple driving without a license the month of that. Nothing since. Yeah, 65k is a lot to kiss good bye right now.

Apr 11, 2005
How long does it take until they stop tripping off that shit. I fail to understand what the fuck someone is supposed to do until the background shit goes away? Sleep on my mom's couch until I get notice saying "It is now okay to rejoin society" i guess. All justice and no redemption!

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I'm not sure, it was crazy cuz wit mine I didnt think twice about it. got my charge, chilled at county for a minute, got 3 years probation and then thought that was a wrap. so now here come 2008 and I'm tryin 2 get a new job and I get a email from the company sayin I didnt meet requirements so I'm like wtf? I call my lawyer and he checcs into and says that the courts "destroyed my file" and nothin should be showin up. He said he'll research it more and let me know if he needs 2 actually do an expungement

Nov 1, 2005
quit bitching about it..if u didnt know that breaking the law came with consequences then your one dumb muthafucker.

but to answer ur question,depends on the job..some check 7 years, others go to 10 and then theres others that u gotta be squiky clean in order to get in.

since u got some pretty recent convictions i sudjest u start practicing your ''would u like that supersized''

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
SO WHAT YOU SAYING NIGGA,U LET GROWN MEN HOP ON YO NUTTZ?,BESIDES THE FACT YOU LIKE LIL BOYS YOU ALSO INTO MEN? FUCKING FAG,THIS MY LAST COMMENT TOWARDS U,PUSSY!
good, kicc roccs lil boy and lmao @ "pussy", like u tried get down face 2 face and I bitched out. ha!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
quit bitching about it..if u didnt know that breaking the law came with consequences then your one dumb muthafucker.

but to answer ur question,depends on the job..some check 7 years, others go to 10 and then theres others that u gotta be squiky clean in order to get in.

since u got some pretty recent convictions i sudjest u start practicing your ''would u like that supersized''
BLUNT AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT...

Jul 23, 2003
I have a battery back in October of 2004 and a Dui/Possesion of an Illegal Weapon in February of 2005. A couple driving without a license the month of that. Nothing since. Yeah, 65k is a lot to kiss good bye right now.
fuck. yeah they're gonna put a picture of your mug with a "don't allow this criminal in the building. shoot on sight!" under it.

Jun 5, 2004
LMAO no offense but thats too much shit.. and it happened like only 3 years ago.

u aint gettin past da background check wit a record like that nigga

Jan 5, 2006
ahh gotta love my clean record and system.. im pissing clear and passing any drug test even if its a hair test/spinal tap.. lol not to rub it in anyones face.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
wow.. those are some very fresh irresponsible crimes.. they are gonna have a field day with your background check. i remember i lost a sony game testing job because i had a disturbing the peace charge, and that shit was like 7 years old.

Apr 11, 2005

First off fuck you. Of course I knew what the consequences were, I'm not as incompetent as you. Also, next time you're going to try to insult another person's intelligence, you might want to use spell check when trying to use words like "squiky" or "sudjest". Lastly, I'm already a computer technician that should have no problems trying to get jobs at this level. Piece of shit....

Apr 11, 2005
Today I went to court and filed an application to get the battery charge expunged, so I'll see whats up with it. For the record, I passed a live scan last year so I could work at a school district.