Fuckin' Background Check!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I had an interview today that went pretty fuckin' well and all, but I felt like I got kicked in the balls when the HR guy told me that now I gotta wait for the background check. Big deal huh? I assumed the job was for $19-25 an hour but because this is a in house position he was offering me 65k. SON OF A BITCH!!!! Fuck that! 2morrow I'm gonna ask for an expongement!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Homie I live in Sac & this place is so fuckin political. Maybe cuz this the capital. I don't know. Every job out here does a background & a drug screen. Even the most butt fucked jobs with the lowest pay does it.

If u got a record of anykind its gonna be hard as fuck to find work @ all let alone good work.

I don't smoke weed & I have a clean record. I had a few burglarys when I was a minor & was arrested a few times but never wnt to jail just got probation & it was erased when I hit 18. I've done plenty of illigel shit as an adult but just never was caught. I'm glad too cuz I'm str8 lace now & if any bs would of landed on my record I would of been fucked as far as jobs. Its hard on everybody. Even white folks are struggling like minoritys right now. LOL!

I feel for u cuz that's a lot of money homie.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
get your own hustle stop workin for the next man then u aint gotta worry about background checks
I feel you on this. I been haten my job, and exploring idea's to be self owned

Obviously it aint easy to start up a successful business... But its possiable!

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
man i got a dui back on 02 and that fucked me over on two sick ass driving jobs...fuck'n dui laws are bullshit...is there a way to get the dui expunged from you record ???...

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Just another example of how fucced up the country and world in general is getting..... its a prelude to how this government will control the most vital aspects of your life and how much you will have to depend on their approval to function as a citizen...

It dont even really matter how long its been cuz once your marked as a bad apple its a biased opinion formed about you regardless of any amount of your positive characteristics that out weigh even a simple negative one.....like synical dj said even a disturbing the peace charge kept him from getting a job....

i recently applied and tested for a job with the census bureau and was denied even though i was the only one in my county to score a perfect 100% on the test and was urged by the local office to complete my application so that a baccground checc could be conducted and i would pretty much be hired once that came through....after a months worth of bullshit dealing with these folks i receive a letter from the census bureaus main office stating that i was:

INELIGIBLE FOR HIRE DUE TO A TENTATIVE MATCH OF YOUR NAME AND SOCIAL WITH AN ARREST RECORD ON FILE IN THE FBI DATABASE

keep in mind i have no felony convictions at all and not even any misdemeanor convictions as an adult....anything that i have ever plead guilty to was misdemeanor and was all as a minor and shouldnt even count as convictions and to my knowledge all that was sealed after i turned 18 and successfully completed my probation....my only actual arrest as an adult was in arizona when i was booked and charged for felony possesion of a stolen vehicle....to my knowledge that case was dropped but im not 100% positive so it might still be open but i have yet to be convicted for it either way...

So as far as government jobs go anyone whos just been ARRESTED CHARGED and BOOKED for a crime regardless of conviction is considered ineligible....and who knows what other jobs might have access to this database :confused:

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Homie I live in Sac & this place is so fuckin political.

Of course it is....everyone from sac knows that they wash you out there....you from stoccton so you should know how easy the system is here compared to sac....im guessing youve never been arrested for any felonies since your planning on a law enforcement career but im sure youve seen plenty of people you know go to the county or honor farm here and get out hella fast due to overcrowding and *compared to sac county* an overall relaxed system....the homies from sac all say we got it good out here and describe sac as penitentiary like....niggaz out here be on vacation at the honor farm smokin weed and shit...lol....

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i would talk to the potential employer and just say "you know what, my background is a little spotty, blah blah, im a different person now, im married, kids, blah blah blah" you know the deal. They are going to find out either way so you have nothing to lose.

Jun 27, 2003
wow.. those are some very fresh irresponsible crimes.. they are gonna have a field day with your background check. i remember i lost a sony game testing job because i had a disturbing the peace charge, and that shit was like 7 years old.
meanwhile, I know foos that got DUIs and other alcohol related arrests including assault, and they working with the NSA and OSI and other Intelligence jobs.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
shit ain't as bad as some of yall play it off to be, hypothetically speaking of course but you can be a cop or a firefighter with a DUI after 3 years is up. the violent crimes are a different story though

good luck getting shit expundged, the shit isn't gonna happen most criminal infractions are at least 7 years most of the time its 10. If a DUI sticks with you that long I'm sure as hell theft or any kind of violent crime is gonna be there for longer.

Don't even think about that type of shit when going for a job though, that state of mind will fuck you if you believe you are fucked before even getting interviewed.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
i would talk to the potential employer and just say "you know what, my background is a little spotty, blah blah, im a different person now, im married, kids, blah blah blah" you know the deal. They are going to find out either way so you have nothing to lose.
That's the best way to do it. Just tell them exactly what they are going to find and ask if you still have a chance at getting the job. That way you're not waiting a long time for a background check to be done only to be told "No" at a later date.

Apr 11, 2005
^^^^^^
Real shit, when it's put that way, it doesn't seem like too bad of an idea to come clean up front. At least if I'm denied, it'll be right there on the spot and not a week or two later.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
NOW THAT THE ECONOMY IS LOOKING WORSE EVERY DAY...I THINK THEY GONNA GET RUTHLESS WITH THE BACKGROUND CHECKS. SOME JOBS EVEN DO A CREDIT CHECK...NOW AINT THAT SOME FUCKED UP SHIT?

AY SLICC I WOULD SLAP THIS FOOL FOR YOU SINCE HE SAYS HE'S IN ANAHEIM, BUT HE DONT WANNA COME OUT AND PLAY...I THINK HE'S DOING A SHU PROGRAM IN HIS APARTMENT.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
AY SLICC I WOULD SLAP THIS FOOL FOR YOU SINCE HE SAYS HE'S IN ANAHEIM, BUT HE DONT WANNA COME OUT AND PLAY...I THINK HE'S DOING A SHU PROGRAM IN HIS APARTMENT.
LOL... HIM AND THAT OTHER FOO THAT THAT ALSO CLAIMS HE LIVES IN ORANGE COUNTY... LOOKIN UP STREETS ON MAPQUEST N SHIT... STRAIGHT GOOGLE GANGSTAS...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LOL... HIM AND THAT OTHER FOO THAT THAT ALSO CLAIMS HE LIVES IN ORANGE COUNTY... LOOKIN UP STREETS ON MAPQUEST N SHIT... STRAIGHT GOOGLE GANGSTAS...
THAT FOOL TOO...I KEEP AN OPEN INVITATION FOR ALL THESE BUSTERS...JUST
LIKE MURDER14. WHO SAID HE WAS STARTING A NORTENO CLICK DOWN SOUTH,IN LA OF ALL PLACES... THESE GUYS ARE FUNNY.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
YOUVE GOT TO COME WIT SOME BETTER SHIT THAN POST COUNTS, MR ALIZE... MR. ALIZE... THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE NAME OF A HOMO STRIPPER, FROM TULARE COUNTY... TAKE KAYVEE'S ADVICE, BIG DOG... THAT WILL BE YOUR CAREER FROM NOW ON... WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT MAKE ASSISTANT FRY SALTER ONE DAY...