Fuckin' Background Check!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YOUVE GOT TO COME WIT SOME BETTER SHIT THAN POST COUNTS, MR ALIZE... MR. ALIZE... THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE NAME OF A HOMO STRIPPER, FROM TULARE COUNTY... TAKE KAYVEE'S ADVICE, BIG DOG... THAT WILL BE YOUR CAREER FROM NOW ON... WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT MAKE ASSISTANT FRY SALTER ONE DAY...
THE HOMO STRIPPER COMMENT KILLED IT...LMAO.

Apr 11, 2005
YOUVE GOT TO COME WIT SOME BETTER SHIT THAN POST COUNTS, MR ALIZE... MR. ALIZE... THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE NAME OF A HOMO STRIPPER, FROM TULARE COUNTY... TAKE KAYVEE'S ADVICE, BIG DOG... THAT WILL BE YOUR CAREER FROM NOW ON... WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT MAKE ASSISTANT FRY SALTER ONE DAY...
LOL, google gangster, homo stripper, you certainly are a mental giant.... Act like your life is going some where.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS FOO... HE DISCHARGED HIS NUMBER IN 2 WEEKS, STOMPS, DIDNT YOU KNOW???
WHAT WAS IT A "W" NUMBER?

LOL, google gangster, homo stripper, you certainly are a mental giant.... Act like your life is going some where.
AND I STILL AINT FOUND NO CLICK ON LINCOLN AND RIO VISTA...LIKE YOU SAID THERE WAS.

Apr 11, 2005
When did I ever say there was a click? I said I ran into a couple of Northerners there. There has never been a "click" that I have seen. Matter of fact, I don't think I have ever seen anything "click" period around Orange County other than Santa Ana.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
When did I ever say there was a click? I said I ran into a couple of Northerners there. There has never been a "click" that I have seen. Matter of fact, I don't think I have ever seen anything "click" period around Orange County other than Santa Ana.
WELL YOU GOTTA ACTUALLY COME OUT YOUR HOUSE TO FIND A CLICK IF THAT'S YOUR OBJECTIVE, BUT I COULD GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO FIND ONE IF NEED BE.

Apr 11, 2005
WELL YOU GOTTA ACTUALLY COME OUT YOUR HOUSE TO FIND A CLICK IF THAT'S YOUR OBJECTIVE, BUT I COULD GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO FIND ONE IF NEED BE.
I drive around Orange County all day during work, at night I go to school. On the weekend I stomp around Orange County again. I go to sleep at home and that's about it. Big fuckin deal, I could give you hella directions to "clicks" (who the fuck calls them that anyways?) and who the fuck said that was my "objective"?

Apr 11, 2005
^^^^^^^^^^^
While you're racking your head to think of something clever to say (MR Aligay lol), be careful not to choke on big words like obscurity. Do you three all get text alerts or emails when another posts?