fucked up situation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn man... if everything turns out for the worst... you're in a pretty fucked up situation...

but you might end up being okay

dont trip off the clap... I got a couple boys who got that shit... and went to the doctor's and got rid of it no problem

as far the hiv... do you have a reason to specifically believe she has it... cause if not dont stress over it too hard... still get tested... but just cause the bitch has clap doesnt mean she has everything

and you said she probably isn't preggers right? you better hope and pray the blood that came out of her was from her period

if she aint pregenant...you should be cool... but if she is... then you might end up in jail...

I know how you feel (well... kind of)

when I smashed on a bitch raw a while back... I was stressin like a muthafucker... although she was in her 30's... so I didn't have to worry bout gettin locked up at all

and I can't comment on your judgement of young pussu because when I saw the thread the pics were already down.... but from the comments on here it sounded like she was pretty young lookin...

ahh welll... hopefully everything works out...

because if it doesn't you could end up in prison with AIDS getting the shit beat out of you and also pushed in to you daily...

good luck!

Jun 4, 2004
Should have know something was up when you heard her Ringtone.....

Aaliyah - Hot Like Fire

Ima Make It Hot Like Fire (Oooh)
Ima Make It Hot Like Fire (Oooh Oooh)

*Oh Its Gonna Be, Hot Like Fire.
Im Gonna Take You, Take You Higher.
You Cant Resist,
(One Day) Kiss, Kiss, And Kiss And Kiss And Kiss.*
*Im Gonna Make It, Hot Like Fire.
And Im Gonna Take You, Take You Higher.(No You Wont Resist)
You Cant Resist,
Kiss, Kiss, And Kiss, And Kiss, And Kiss*

Apr 23, 2006
that blood could be alot of things sometimes girls just bleed

i remember i was dating this girl and we fucked as few times then one day she just started bleeding and she was on the shot so she doesnt get her period

she bleed for a week and a half and the doctors said it was just because she was anemic

that shit scared the shit out me lol

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
"Look at the situation I'm in, seems I'm in a situation again, fucking realise it's a situation of sin sometimes i just wanna stop trying, the situation I'm in, seems I'm in a situation again, realise it's a, situation of sin why must this shit always involve dying."

Good luck with cooling the streams of lava which flow from your penis like a raging inferno.