fucked up situation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
she looks 15... you fucked up

and wtf hittin a girl raw who is on the pill with no boyfriend... are you retatrded

that means she is fuckin hella dudes raw

prolly like 2 hours before she fucked you

1 in 4 man 1 in 4

Apr 26, 2006
She's probably underage buddy, just look at her face. I don't understand how a girl this young can already be carrying STDs. What a whore.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
1, that bitch looks dirty. she dosent even smile. she looks liek someone dealing with an std. all shady and shit. two, she looks underage. three, this isnt the first thread youve made about an underage bitch (i remember the oldschool ones about you messin with the chick from myspace) so apparently you have a thing for young broads and this is karma catching up to you. four, fuck.....you hit a bitch raw from myspace....an underage bitch. lastly, i think due to the fact she has an STD theyll suggest aborting the child so she dosent pass her bug to the child. and super duper lastly, i think chlaymidia is treatable, lucky for you.

now you just gotta worry about dodging jailtime and hope you dont have aids. lol

your possibility of pussy from this website just went down 100% ill tell you that lmao

and please dont be havin sex spreadin that shit yo...serious...

you wasnt meant for the raw dog...thats all that means..you was tryna do it but u wasnt really doin it right...some peopel are good navigators and some peopel cant get down the street without getting lost...

ps: condoms dont always stop chlamydiah to my understanding

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
OL GIRL DONT SMILE CUZZ SHE STILL GOT BABY TEETH AND SHIT. U SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER WHEN SHE HAD THE BIRTH CONTROL IN A HELLO KITTY CASE SON! DAMN! TALKING BOUT JONAS BROTHERS ARE THE BEATLES OF HER GENERATION.AFTER U POUNDED TV FLICKED STR8 TO PLAYHOUSE DISNEY WATCHING THATS SO RAVEN RE RUNS..

Oct 16, 2004
learn to check id. chicks look a lot older than they did when i was in high school. i remember one of my friends was trying to pick up chicks at a drag strip one night and almost all of em were underage. but they looked like they were in their 20's.

May 1, 2003

I fu*ked this chick back on the 3rd, and was pissing fire on the 16th(chlamydia). My first and last time hitting a broad without strapping up, no matter how good she looks. Thats not all though smh

I took an hiv test on the 6th(one of those rapid ones where you get the results the same day) it was negative but I found out shortly after, that I took it too soon. You're supposed to wait sex weeks or so for the antibodies in your system to build up if you do in fact have hiv. So I have to go back in a few more weeks to get tested again.

On top of that this chick tells me after we finish fu*king(she's been on the pill for three years not sure if I believe her though) she ran out of active pills 4 days ago. And that the ones I saw on her dresser were just the placebo pills that she's supposed to take the last seven days of her pack. So her period started while we were fu*king, but theres no guarantee she wont get pregnant although it's not likely. (Also that bleeding could have been caused by the fact she has chlamydia)

Lastly she recently told me she lied about her age, but refuses to tell me how old she is. All I know is that she goes to school in Maryland(some academy/boarding school sh*t) but was down here on break the weekend her and I hooked up. After I told her she burned me I haven't heard from her :smh:

so thats
- a case of chlamydia(clearing up hopefully with these antibodies the doc gave me)
- chance of hiv infection
- possibility of a child down the road
- and a possibility she was underage.

Anybody else on here been in a similar situation?
I know this is siccness so I'll get clowned first, but Im sure theres a few decent people on here.

Chris Hansen would like to talk to you!