fucked up situation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I took 1gram of zithromax a couple days ago thats supposed to clear it up in a week or so. Lastly I've never knowingly slept with anyone underage. You're too worried about "sonning" me to grasp that. Theres a difference between a shock thread and a nigga just speaking his piece on a mistake he's made.
nigga dont get smart with me. ole STD havin ass mutha fucka

clear your diseases up then holla back
zithromax eatin ass nigga

you just mad cuz bugs live on and inside your dick roflmao

id be mad too

Gas One

May 24, 2006
out of boredom!

Chlamydia (bacterium)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Chlamydia trachomatis

C. trachomatis inclusion bodies (brown) in a McCoy cell culture.​
Scientific classificationKingdom:Bacteria
Phylum:Chlamydiae
Order:Chlamydiales
Family:Chlamydiaceae
Genus:Chlamydia
SpeciesChlamydia muridarum
Chlamydia suis
Chlamydia trachomatis

For the disease in humans, see Chlamydia infection.
Chlamydia is a genus of bacteria, several of which are pathogenic.[1] Notably, chlamydia infections are the most common bacterial sexually transmitted diseases in humans, as well as the leading cause of infectious blindness worldwide.[1] Chlamydia are unusual bacteria: obligate intracellular organisms, they must infect host cells to mature and reproduce.
The three Chlamydia species include Chlamydia trachomatis (a human pathogen), Chlamydia suis (affects only swine), and Chlamydia muridarum (affects only mice and hamsters).[2] Prior to 1999, the Chlamydia genus also included the species that are presently in the genus Chlamydophila: Two clinically relevant species, Chlamydophila pneumoniae and Chlamydophila psittaci were moved to the Chlamydophila genus.

[edit] Physiology

Chlamydia are unusual bacteria - unusual enough that they were originally classified as protozoans (and then as viruses), before 16S ribosomal RNA analysis placed them as members of the Eubacteria domain.[3] Chlamydia are obligate intracellular parasite bacterial pathogens, and are thus unable to replicate outside of a host cell. However, to disseminate effectively, these pathogens have evolved a unique biphasic life cycle wherein they alternate between two functionally and morphologically distinct forms:[4]
  • The elementary body (EB) is infectious, but metabolically inert (much like a spore), and can survive for limited amounts of time in the extracellular milieu. Once the EB attaches to a susceptible host cell, it mediates its own internalization through pathogen-specified mechanisms (via type III secretion system) that allows for the recruitment of actin with subsequent engulfment of the bacterium.[5]
  • The internalized EB, within a membrane-bound compartment, immediately begins differentiation into the reticulate body (RB). RBs are metabolically active but non-infectious, and in many regards, resemble normal replicating bacteria.[6] The intracellular bacteria rapidly modifies its membrane-bound compartment into the so-called chlamydial inclusion so as to prevent phagosome-lysosome fusion. According to published data, the inclusion has no interactions with the endocytic pathway and apparently inserts itself into the exocytic pathway as it retains the ability to intercept sphingomyelin-containing vesicles.
To date, no one has been able to detect a host cell protein that is trafficked to the inclusion through the exocytic pathway. As the RBs replicate, the inclusion grows as well to accommodate the increasing numbers of organisms. Through unknown mechanisms, RBs begin a differentiation program back to the infectious EBs, which are released from the host cell to initiate a new round of infection. Because of their obligate intracellular nature, Chlamydia have no tractable genetic system, unlike E. coli, which makes Chlamydia and related organisms difficult to investigate.

^^that shit is like...sigourney weaver on aliens

peace to not having cell-destroying parasites

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Symptoms usually appear between 1 and 3 weeks after exposure but may not emerge until much later. Chlamydia is known as the ‘silent’ disease as in many people it produces no symptoms. It is estimated that 70-75% of women infected with chlamydia are asymptomatic (have no symptoms) and a significant proportion of men also have no symptoms.

Im probably not the only cat in this thread with the drips.
the true thing is, youre right. im sure someone else has a STD in here thats stayin mad quiet about it. maybe even people joking on you.

but i dunno if we can expect that sort of maturity here.

not me tho! haha!
(does one of many puff daddy dances)

take that take that bad boy

Jun 9, 2007
^^that shit is like...sigourney weaver on aliens
haha

lol@gettin down and dirty with a teenage girl who looks like she's been workin the streets for years

damn man.. all I can say is I hope you truly take this as a life lesson, especially if you're LUCKY enough to not have HIV after that shit

Apr 23, 2006
1.4 percent and 2.5 percent among whites; 7.2 percent and 4.4 percent among Latinos; 11.1 percent and 14 percent among blacks; 1.1 percent and 3.3 percent among Asian Americans; and 8 percent and 13.3 percent among Native Americans.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
You know what I take that laughing at your earlier back dude, I drove by the high school the other day on the way home from work and almost assured myself I was going to hell, I understand dude, my condolences.

Apr 23, 2006
damn i hope your kidding

for real people live with HIV and i bet there will be a cure to that shit within our lifetime

and a 22 wouldnt even kill you

prolly just hurt like a bitch... then you would have HIV and be in a hospital on suicide watch

Gas One

May 24, 2006
if I have hiv, then you can add me to the percentage of black males committing suicide. Fuck living with that shit. I got a 22 sitting her with my name on a bullet.
homie chill. cuz people have said shit liek that and really killed themselves. ive known people who went out like that. if you got a gun next to you like that i aint even gonna make another joke. my bad, stay healthy and dont let us fuck your head up.

put the gun away, you have alot to live for EVEN IF you had HIV.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Melodramatic Ass Response, Maybe Next Time You Wont Dive In Without A Wetsuit