Fuck This New Cell Phone Law

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Feelings on the new Law

• This will make America's streets safer.

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Fuck the Police

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I want some BBQ

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • The Trees Still Be Giggin'

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I'm High/Drunk as Fuck Right Now

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I don't have a Pun right now

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure that talking on a Bluetooth headset isn't going to be any different than talking on the phone. I don't think it matters what you're talking into, if you're conversing, then you're not going to fully concentrate on whatever else you're doing, like driving. Your attention is going to be on the conversation @ hand, whether you're talking to somebody, talking on a phone, w/e... What I'm saying is, talking to somebody that is actually in your car is probably more distracting than talking on the phone... You might turn and look @ the person, make gestures, and probably do anything you would do in a normal conversation. I think that having somebody next to you is more distracting than a fuckin' phone, where you can only hear them, and not have to be distracted by w/e it is they're doing in the car. And Sure, some people can't drive and talk on the phone, but they usually don't drive well normally, either... I mean, I can drive with a phone in one hand, eat some food with my other hand, roll a blunt with two of my toes and steer with my knees. Obviously I'm being sarcastic, but some people can drive and talk on the phone with no problems, while others just shouldn't. I don't feel that the law should apply to everyone. *W8s for someone to blame the Illuminati* Fuckit, I'll do it... The Gov. & w/e Jew licenses Bluetooth are probably in cahoots w/ each other and are making a tremendous amount of paper through this deal, I mean law. A law Making you buy a fucking Bluetooth is obviously gonna boost sales. It's ridiculous. I feel like I'm in high school again, trying to hide my phone from the teacher or something... It's bullshit. Fuck this law... it's not going to do anything to reduce accidents IMO. In fact, it'll probably cause more accidents, with muhfuckas like me worrying about not getting caught on the phone... BTW, don't tell me to buy one... I have two, but I never really liked 'em.

How does everyone else feel about the Hands-Free Law?
I agree with you on this. Talking on a bluetooth is just as distracting although it does have its advantages. You can have both hands free thats about it lol. The ironic thing on this is the law states your allowed to txt msg and use your speaker phone both while driving, but not talk and drive. lol ummm yaaaa Im going to have to go with someone was high as fuck when they made this law.

May 16, 2002
I could really give two shits about this new law. I fuckin' dispise talking on the phone when I'm driving (unless I really have to). There are times I don't even answer the damn thing (caller I.D. is a beautiful thing).

It makes no damn sence. In the past not everybody had cell phones and now we bitch and gripe about not being able to talk on them when we're driving? What did we do before when we didn't have them?

I don't see what the big deal is having to talk on a cell phone while your driving. Other than an emergency, or for those that are married etc etc...to grab something on the way home from work (or something of that nature). 1 minute to 90 seconds tops. I know muthaphuckaz that stay on the phone until they rollin' up on the driveway. Or fuckin' call my house to let me know they're outside when the stupid muthaphucka can just get the fuck off the car and knock! I mean they gonna get off anyway, right?

There are times I just barley bend the corner from my house when my babies mama is calling me already. Constant fight around the house cause I never answer. I'm feeling like I just left and have nothing to say to you until I get back! Or I get a call from the house when I'm a block away (going home)...I won't answer.

Other than that, it's just a bunch of nobody's trying to look important. SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT! Cell phones do not make a statement that you are rich or are important! Everybody want to drive around and look like the typical rapper photo (with the cell phone on the ear). Everybody has a cell phone now, so don't front with your shit cause some of you muthaphuckaz is ridin' with that Metro PCS actin' like you have plenty of dough to pay your monthly bill (knowing damn well you calls are unlimited).

Side note: I have owned a cell phone (with the same number) for 7 years now! And I still stand by my statement.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
its a dumb ass law cuz think about it: 99% of the time u see a person driving stupid on a phone, u look inside and its a dumb ass white girl

and u know how white girls love their texting...

so instead of a bitch drivin like shit talking on the phone, we get to have the bitch texting and not even lookin at the fuckin road
The white man always tryna hold down the white folks!

Mar 4, 2007
I'm too non-tech savvy these days.

Took me like 5 min just to figure the right way to put that goddammed ear piece on. Lol, how sad.
lol its ok same w/ me, shit was confusing, it kept movin n shti every time i tried to hook it around my ear and then it was uncomfortable so i just gave up until my lil sister showed me the right way lol

its a dumb ass law cuz think about it: 99% of the time u see a person driving stupid on a phone, u look inside and its a dumb ass white girl

and u know how white girls love their texting...

so instead of a bitch drivin like shit talking on the phone, we get to have the bitch texting and not even lookin at the fuckin road
i duno about you but all the white girls around here got it down(don't even include me, i never answer my phone or text in the car cause i don't trust myself like that) all the girls around here have like these intervals of whenthey look up at the road and they are 100 times safer than the scared old asian lady in the big ass SUV.

but the only time i've seen people texting or blabbing on the phone and not payin attention ot the road its someone 30+ and its usually BLABBING and using hand gestures and not even touchin the steering wheel...then they mug ME when i have to zoom around them when they start going into my lane without realizing lol.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Some people shouldn't be driving while on the phone...i've seen people unable to stay in their lane on the freeway while on the phone....but for me...I actually drive better while I'm on the phone cuz I'll usually slow down to the speed limit and not cut through traffic.

I'll probably end up getting an ear piece though when I get a new phone.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
FUCK A BLUETOOTH!!! i dont give a fuck if the shits free, if i found the motherfucker on the street,etc.......and this law aint gonna make me go out and buy one....like someone else said, imma just be on the extra look out from now on....

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
half the time I'm driving behind an idiot I pull up along side and they're on their phone....no 2 ways about it.

Wear a headset in the car, take it off when u step out....Really that difficult?

And LOL @ "Fuck a bluetooth"........yeah FUCK that technology that allows me to talk without holding a phone like a moron in my car....I like wires and steering with one hand like an asshole!

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
law kinda makes sense....they are some fools that cant drive for shit when they are one the phone...i see bitches swerving and shit....and when i pass them up to flip them off they texting and shit usually...i think they should focus more on the texting aspect rather then the talking on the phone

Nov 24, 2003
half the time I'm driving behind an idiot I pull up along side and they're on their phone....no 2 ways about it.

Wear a headset in the car, take it off when u step out....Really that difficult?

And LOL @ "Fuck a bluetooth"........yeah FUCK that technology that allows me to talk without holding a phone like a moron in my car....I like wires and steering with one hand like an asshole!

For real.

As much is the law is a pain in the ass personally, I still support it because all the dumbass drivers out there act like they are driving a bumper car when they are on the phone.

I think they should have made it a primary offense though or whatever the terminology is so the cop can pull you over for being on the phone.

May 16, 2002
For those that refuse to obey the law with this "blue tooth" shit. Just remember if you think you gonna be on an "extra lookout" for the po po's you might as well have extra money set aside for your fine and insurance payment when they catch you slippin'.

There is no need to play cat and mouse with this shit folkz!

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
lol.....i just dont like the earpiece shit....im actually wanting to get the thing that makes my stereo speakers into the phone speaker....surround sound bitches...lol....i just really fucking despise that earpiece bluetooth device....but until the speaker thing....i shall have to live dangerously....lol....i dont even answer my goddamn phone anyways....lol...im always rejecting that shit no matter who it is...lol