Fuck This New Cell Phone Law

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Feelings on the new Law

• This will make America's streets safer.

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Fuck the Police

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I want some BBQ

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • The Trees Still Be Giggin'

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I'm High/Drunk as Fuck Right Now

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I don't have a Pun right now

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
man o man am i fucked up

the trees will never stop giggin tho homie, remember that, next time we see em giggin, we should gig along

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I read an article the other day that said research was done and it does not make you any safer to talk on a hands free device since it is the conversation that distracts you. They also said that it was better to be talking to someone in your car because they are aware of what is happening on the road and they are more likely to warn you.

What is stupid about this law is that you can still text on your phone and that is way more dangerous than talking on the phone.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I keep forgetting that I'm not supposed to talk on the phone and drive...shit sucks.

I still see HELLA people on the phone and driving though.

Nov 5, 2004
I'm too non-tech savvy these days.

Took me like 5 min just to figure the right way to put that goddammed ear piece on. Lol, how sad.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I swear once I started reading that shit I was finna start talking about how bluetooth is made by the illuminati and its just another way to control your mind thru bluetooth technology, but you killed it.....

I'mma still just keep texting while I drive, fuck it....at least I can watch the trees gig

Feb 1, 2006
i had to vote all the options. the new law is kind of bullshit but it will probably save a lot accidents from people that cant fuckin drive when theyre on the phone. majority of people driving hella bad are on the phone.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I read an article the other day that said research was done and it does not make you any safer to talk on a hands free device since it is the conversation that distracts you. They also said that it was better to be talking to someone in your car because they are aware of what is happening on the road and they are more likely to warn you.

What is stupid about this law is that you can still text on your phone and that is way more dangerous than talking on the phone.

What I've been tryin' 2 get across the whole time, but wasn't sober enough to yesterday... Thank you. lol

I swear once I started reading that shit I was finna start talking about how bluetooth is made by the illuminati and its just another way to control your mind thru bluetooth technology, but you killed it.....

I'mma still just keep texting while I drive, fuck it....at least I can watch the trees gig
*shines

into the night sky awaiting MistaMurda to respond and save the day*

man o man am i fucked up

the trees will never stop giggin tho homie, remember that, next time we see em giggin, we should gig along
*I felt like quoting one more person 4 no reason... lol. 4real, I'm gunna try 2 cop White Widow, Maui Purple Kush, Grandad Purp, & sum Trainwreck 4 this upcoming weekend or w/e. Premo's gonna die.

Jun 21, 2006
What i don't get is driving with one hand on a cell phone is the same as driving with one hand on the shifter in a stick shift?
Stupid law, but what r u gonna do?
As long as people only use them in the car its cool, but i keep thinking people r crazy when i see them talking to themselves, but its really bluetooth and the headset is just out of my view hah.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
*I felt like quoting one more person 4 no reason... lol. 4real, I'm gunna try 2 cop White Widow, Maui Purple Kush, Grandad Purp, & sum Trainwreck 4 this upcoming weekend or w/e. Premo's gonna die.
LOL!!!!!!!!!

man, i cant wait for that shit!!!! i think the trees giggin has to do with the movie The Happening lol they was giggin so hard it was making fools kill themselves

We aint gonna go out like that tho

Jun 5, 2004
its a dumb ass law cuz think about it: 99% of the time u see a person driving stupid on a phone, u look inside and its a dumb ass white girl

and u know how white girls love their texting...

so instead of a bitch drivin like shit talking on the phone, we get to have the bitch texting and not even lookin at the fuckin road