Fuck This New Cell Phone Law

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Feelings on the new Law

• This will make America's streets safer.

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Fuck the Police

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I want some BBQ

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • The Trees Still Be Giggin'

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I'm High/Drunk as Fuck Right Now

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I don't have a Pun right now

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I'm pretty sure that talking on a Bluetooth headset isn't going to be any different than talking on the phone. I don't think it matters what you're talking into, if you're conversing, then you're not going to fully concentrate on whatever else you're doing, like driving. Your attention is going to be on the conversation @ hand, whether you're talking to somebody, talking on a phone, w/e... What I'm saying is, talking to somebody that is actually in your car is probably more distracting than talking on the phone... You might turn and look @ the person, make gestures, and probably do anything you would do in a normal conversation. I think that having somebody next to you is more distracting than a fuckin' phone, where you can only hear them, and not have to be distracted by w/e it is they're doing in the car. And Sure, some people can't drive and talk on the phone, but they usually don't drive well normally, either... I mean, I can drive with a phone in one hand, eat some food with my other hand, roll a blunt with two of my toes and steer with my knees. Obviously I'm being sarcastic, but some people can drive and talk on the phone with no problems, while others just shouldn't. I don't feel that the law should apply to everyone. *W8s for someone to blame the Illuminati* Fuckit, I'll do it... The Gov. & w/e Jew licenses Bluetooth are probably in cahoots w/ each other and are making a tremendous amount of paper through this deal, I mean law. A law Making you buy a fucking Bluetooth is obviously gonna boost sales. It's ridiculous. I feel like I'm in high school again, trying to hide my phone from the teacher or something... It's bullshit. Fuck this law... it's not going to do anything to reduce accidents IMO. In fact, it'll probably cause more accidents, with muhfuckas like me worrying about not getting caught on the phone... BTW, don't tell me to buy one... I have two, but I never really liked 'em.

How does everyone else feel about the Hands-Free Law?

Jun 2, 2002
i didn't read your whole rant, but i'm actually not really trippin about the law.

it seems like 9 times outta 10, when some car does some retarded shit and almost hits me, the person is on the phone.

i drive a stick shift, and i know when i got a headset in, it's safer than using my knee to hold the wheel and shift with my off-hand....

it's kind of a pain in the ass, i agree, and it's probably some conspiracy with the headset companies, but if it takes a couple jackasses off the road, i'm for it...

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
i didn't read your whole rant, but i'm actually not really trippin about the law.

it seems like 9 times outta 10, when some car does some retarded shit and almost hits me, the person is on the phone.

i drive a stick shift, and i know when i got a headset in, it's safer than using my knee to hold the wheel and shift with my off-hand....
Exactly, you may drive good with a phone but the rest of the world fucking sucks while driving with a phone out. I cosign this new law haha.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^ as far as jackasses fuckin' up while drivin' on the phones, I agree. They shouldn't be doin' that, but if they're already a hazzard, they should have enough concern not to endanger their life, as well as others'. Idono how people don't notice that they're fuckin' up. When I make a mistake driving, I notice it, correct it, and try not to do it again.

May 10, 2002
The problem with phones and driving is the phone isn't just for talking anymore... You got dumb asses who text, read/write e-mails, check the internet, etc...

And just because you're conscious of when you make a driving mistake, that don't mean everybody is. And that don't mean you can't have a fatal mistake either.

Shit, mufuckas been bappin they shit before cell phones. The phone aint nothin but an added distraction that ups your chances of fuckin up while driving. Like somebody else said, whenever I have a close call or see somebody doin somethin stupid in a car, 85% of the time, they got that phone on their ear or in front of their face.

*If one of your loved ones got killed because somebody ran a stop sign while texting you wouldn't have a problem with this law.

*generic situation. didn't happen to me or anyone I know*