Fuck i got my first speeding ticket

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
fuck so on fuckin new years day i gotta fuck up and get my first ticket, can anyone tell me how this works? like what am i gonna have to do kuz i dont know shit about what happens from a ticket, will my insurance go up no matter what?

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
fasho thanx, what website did u take your traffic school at? and so your saying when i show up at court just ask for it to be lowered? i was gonna contest it but my mom said theres no point cuz they got me goin 81 in a 65

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Do traffic school online. I foget how much it costs. Its hella easy you can keep taking the test until you pass... Be careful though because you can only do traffic school once every six months or something.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
u speed on new years? how stupid u know da cops will be out. anyways take a deversion (sp?) but that way it doesnt even see da insurance company, price vary between court cost - double of da ticket depending on da department and how nice they are. i had a couple before they suck and it does boost ur insurance if u just pay it.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Dark Shadow said:
u speed on new years? how stupid u know da cops will be out. anyways take a deversion (sp?) but that way it doesnt even see da insurance company, price vary between court cost - double of da ticket depending on da department and how nice they are. i had a couple before they suck and it does boost ur insurance if u just pay it.
yah i know it was stupid, but it was on highway 4, regular speed on that shit is like 90 i thought i was goin slow already haha and i slowed down before i even passed him but he still got meand after that part i dont even know what you started talkin about, can u explain it a lil more?

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
damn good luck wit that...i just got my L's a few months ago and im trying to avoid that first speeding ticket. i know its coming tho...:ermm:
shit i jus got my license in august shits fucked up

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Sneak said:
Do traffic school online. I foget how much it costs. Its hella easy you can keep taking the test until you pass... Be careful though because you can only do traffic school once every six months or something.
what website did you use?

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
damm man sorry to hear about..
but I think your insurance only goes up when you have an accident...
Also goes up for Speeding and DUI.

Traffic school is whack, Theres this spot in Frisco where you pay 20 bucks and he signs it off for you. I forgot where but thats where I got my Traffic School award signed.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
MeloTrauma said:
just fight it in court. if the cop doesnt show up, your ticket's dismissed... no fine, no insurance hike, just one morning in court
foreal? i didnt know that if he doesnt show up it gets dismissed, thats koo, but so if he does show up i should jus take traffic school

Apr 25, 2002
yup... and, if he does show up just give the judge some sob story that your a struggling student or you have hella bills to pay and ask for a reduction in the fine... 9 times out of 10 he will reduce it. Trust me, I fight every single ticket... 13 of them since 1996.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
just fight it in court. if the cop doesnt show up, your ticket's dismissed... no fine, no insurance hike, just one morning in court
only worth it, when you dont got a job.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
yee said:
yah i know it was stupid, but it was on highway 4, regular speed on that shit is like 90 i thought i was goin slow already haha and i slowed down before i even passed him but he still got meand after that part i dont even know what you started talkin about, can u explain it a lil more?
just call up your DA's office, they will tell u everything u need 2 know