Fuck i got my first speeding ticket

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Not only that, but you could wave your right to a speedy trial and schedule the court date damn near a year later. Who knows, maybe the cop will die in the line of duty by then.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
MeloTrauma said:
Not only that, but you could wave your right to a speedy trial and schedule the court date damn near a year later. Who knows, maybe the cop will die in the line of duty by then.
lol no cause they skip out on da danger and come in when its all over. Reason cops write speeding tickets so they will get points and when overtime comes they will have a better chance of getting it. this aint da 60-70's, they get paid 2 go now and how wouldnt they know about da court changes there gonna be told about da changes

Jan 23, 2006
ha just copped my first one today, they "say" i was doin 84 in the 65, i was prolly doin 80 though so whatever.i was over there on that straightaway by the rockridge bart station. i did a search on the sicc and see alot of people goin to court and what not , but the officer said that i dont even have to go to court and that there going to send me some letter in mail. i dunno but i dont wanna spend no more then 300 on this ticket.

Nov 1, 2004
19 over isnt too bad.
i just got one for 29 over a few weeks ago. 89 in a 60.
cost me like 265 plus 5% because i paided with my check card over the phone, then plus like 25 more to goto traffic school and then 25 more or so for traffic school.
goto traffic school online. that shit is dumb ass easy.
i used www.opentrafficschool.com

heres the keywords for the chapters, if they are the same everytime.
ch 1 safety
ch 2 vehicle
ch 3 traffic
ch 4 emergency
ch 5 DMV

i didnt read anything, click click test.. done
easy as fuck
ive had 3 tickets in the last 6 years of driving, i never learn

Apr 23, 2006
damn how can you guys be speedin with gas prices how they are
i got my license in 05 and i never even been pulled over for a moving violation
but all my friends talk shit and say i drive hella slow lol its better than the alternative tho IMO

Nov 1, 2004
i drive fast because i like to.
i had a V8 95 stang before so i got used to haulin ass on the 880.
now i got a V6 3.5 04 Maxima and its got some get up as well. so once again, im drivin fast.. this time on the 805

Jan 23, 2006
19 over isnt too bad.
i just got one for 29 over a few weeks ago. 89 in a 60.
cost me like 265 plus 5% because i paided with my check card over the phone, then plus like 25 more to goto traffic school and then 25 more or so for traffic school.
goto traffic school online. that shit is dumb ass easy.
i used www.opentrafficschool.com

heres the keywords for the chapters, if they are the same everytime.
ch 1 safety
ch 2 vehicle
ch 3 traffic
ch 4 emergency
ch 5 DMV

i didnt read anything, click click test.. done
easy as fuck
ive had 3 tickets in the last 6 years of driving, i never learn
oh good lookin.

Nov 1, 2004
^^ damn man, its a fucking ticket. not like you going to jail.
your gonna have to pay it, why waste your time.

i got my last ticket in Sutter county, but i live in San diego county, no fucking way im going back up there for a lil ticket, 260 aint shit to me

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i got a seatbelt ticket 2 weeks ago, im hella dumb tho cuz i seen the fuckin cop and im sayin to myself, aiight maintain 65-70 so you give him no reason to pull over...homeboy gets in the lane next to the fast lane, slows down and lets me pass and im thinking thats weird...since when does a cop get in a slower lane for you....how nice (i wasnt thinking shit about my seatbelt) and he blurpts me...im like FUCK...

homeboy points out the seatbelt and im liek aaaaaaaaah shit and start laughing

that was hella my bad on some slap my forehead shit...i think i reached for a cd on the freeway and unbuckled myself and just didnt put it back on....i was like youre doin ya job man, and that was a dumb move

hes all "i passed you, i gave you a chance to notice it"

then when i leave i notice i had a canister of weed from the dispensary sitting on my passenger seat...had my car got searched.....empty heineken in the car and mo shit...ah well imma pay my fine and lesson fuckin learned click it or ticket in this bitch

Nov 1, 2004
^^^ haha
yesterday in Chula there was hella cops out, i was seein people pulled over all over the place. i got to learn to slow the fuck down, i was going 45 on H st and some dude got pulled right in front of me, shit could have been me AGAIN.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^^^ haha
yesterday in Chula there was hella cops out, i was seein people pulled over all over the place. i got to learn to slow the fuck down, i was going 45 on H st and some dude got pulled right in front of me, shit could have been me AGAIN.

dude there are HELLA cops on H street. west of the 805, dont ever speed on that shit, whatsoever. its because theres a police station between H.

last time i was on H i was sandwiched between two cop cars the whole way to the 5.

didnt know you was my neighboor, haha..cool shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
fuck with my liquor store when u get back, take 5 south get off on palm and bust a right, right next to the weinerschizel and holloywood video on the left. its maybe a mile or two from IB

best selection i seen in diego

and if u smoke/buy blunts theyre 2 for a dollar there and not 75 cents

theres sobriety checkpoints sometimes on palm tho so if its late night on a weekend and youre drunk, dont even risk it

Nov 1, 2004
good lookin man, there was a check point on brandywine a few weeks ago, i busted a right just in time, i was fuckin smashed.
PB is just too fuckin far, by the time i get to chula im damn near sober

Gas One

May 24, 2006
AHHHH i know what liquor store youre talking about! youre talkign about brandywine st.....off of i think its main street..you hang a left and its next to that park

haha my weed hook used to live right there

i go to del sol liquor most of the times..if you got off on palm and was on palm and dennery (thats the cross st for the shopping center or kaiser) you bust a right, go all the way till you cant go straight anymore and make a right...de sol liquors on ya right

theyre hella cool in there if you want cool liquor store guys, like your dudes that understand 'hood rules'...i had a line of credit there for a second lol

if their atm dosent work and i need the atm i get my purchase for free till next time

Gas One

May 24, 2006
oh and as a funny side note its always been some weird rumor that the guys in brandywine liquor sell guns

kinda like a nieghborhood folktale, i say it on here because i really dont think its true

every once in a while youll go in there and its like some weird middle eastern lookin fools looking too stoned to speak

i hate that intersection coming out of the liquor store
if its traffic youre just fucked until someone is nice enough to let you through and thats IF theres no cars passing the way youre going..