Fuck Ben Gordon!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
After watching the Bulls blow another fucking game, does the coaching staff(and Ben Gordon) not realize that he fucks us out of more games than he wins??? Game tied 100 all, 2 minutes left, he gets the ball and takes a terrible 18 footer fade away shot that barely hits rim, the next Bulls posession, Bulls down 102-100, he takes another terrible 19 footer that is a air ball, Knicks get the ball, make a 3 pointer, game over. I hate that piece of shit!!! He plays NO DEFENSE, doesn't know the concept of passing or team play, somebody PLEASE barrel into his knees and end his career already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the Rex Grossman of basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 5, 2006
IM NOT SURE OF GORDON EITHER, HE IS TO SHORT FOR A SG FOR MY TASTES...HE IS A STREAKY SHOOTER, AND WAS OFF ON THOSE PLAYS...

HES THE SAME HEIGHT AS DWAYNE WADE. HE IS THE GO TO GUY BUT HES VERY STREAKY AND JUST CUZ HE MADE A FEW LUCKY THROW UP SHOTS HE THINKS ALL HIS RETARDED CRUNCH TIME SHOTS IS GONNA FALL THROUGH. HES A GOOD PLAYER, HIS JUDGEMENT SOMETIMES IS OFF THOUGH

Jun 15, 2005
He's young, isn't he?

And, who else should be taking the crunch time shots when the whole team has an average age of 22?

But yeah, sucks to lose to the Knicks...stat line showed the Knicks had 3 players with double doubles or some shit.

Sep 4, 2002
^well thats a lie right there, their average age isn't 22 because the blazers are the youngest team in the league and have an average age of 23, and the lakers are the second youngest team, if I remember correctly

Apr 10, 2006
IM NOT SURE OF GORDON EITHER, HE IS TO SHORT FOR A SG FOR MY TASTES...HE IS A STREAKY SHOOTER, AND WAS OFF ON THOSE PLAYS...

ISNT HE YOUR 4TH QT CRUNCH GO TO PLAYER?...SO IF HE IS THEN HE IS THE ONE THAT THEY GO TO TO TAKE THOSE SHOTS

He is, but I don't see why Deng or Hinrich take more crunch time shots. Deng is clearly the best player on the Bulls, and Gordon is at his best coming off a pick at in a catch and shoot position, not over dribbling and throwing up a dumb ass shot!!! He still thinks he's playing in his rookie year.

Jun 15, 2005
^well thats a lie right there, their average age isn't 22 because the blazers are the youngest team in the league and have an average age of 23, and the lakers are the second youngest team, if I remember correctly
calm down - "thats a lie" LMAO

I didn't look it up homegirl, and I knew it was an exaggeration when I wrote it - the point was that the team is young, so who else are they gonna look to for clutch shots.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
As a Bulls fan, I've enjoyed Gordon's time here. He's a very good player, but is still very young, as a player. He's streaky, as has been said, and makes horrible decisions with the ball sometimes. This is why I didn't object to tossing him into a trade with Kobe; he's expendable.

Gordon would make a great fit on a team with a proven superstar, to play a second fiddle; he'd be fine on the team if Kobe was there already. He's not a number one guy, though...he can get you 50 points any time he wants to, but might need 52 to win the game, and most likely will try a 36'4'' fade away double clutch shot to win the game...with 2 guys open under the rim. Kind of like Kobe...but I'd take Kobe to shoot that than anyone else in the NBA. LOL

And Gordon may be listed at 6'3''...but he MIGHT be 6'1''...if he's lucky. He has T-Rex arms, too...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Gordon is a good ball player! he reminds me of the microwave back in detroit, but a lil better! he does sometimes take ill advised shots, but he can score in bunches and sometimes carries the team when others aint hittin! He is far from a piece of shit though! No one that averaged 22 last year and 20 this year is a piece of shit! He just aint a superstar thats all!! he is a good player and a good ass 6 man!! But we need to make a trade though! And if yall wanna talk about someone on my squad then it should be Hinrich!! He is degressing and that I think has hurt us more than anything! I didnt like dude when we drafted him, but ofcourse u root for anyone on your team but I have to say I think he has hit his peak so we should move him before his value decreases!! Got Em!!