Fuck Ben Gordon!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Gordon is a good ball player! he reminds me of the microwave back in detroit, but a lil better! he does sometimes take ill advised shots, but he can score in bunches and sometimes carries the team when others aint hittin! He is far from a piece of shit though! No one that averaged 22 last year and 20 this year is a piece of shit! He just aint a superstar thats all!! he is a good player and a good ass 6 man!! But we need to make a trade though! And if yall wanna talk about someone on my squad then it should be Hinrich!! He is degressing and that I think has hurt us more than anything! I didnt like dude when we drafted him, but ofcourse u root for anyone on your team but I have to say I think he has hit his peak so we should move him before his value decreases!! Got Em!!

He is a great 6th man, but the Bulls shouldn't let himhandle the ball in crunch time!!! Unless it was a catch and shoot situation.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well who do u want handling the ball in crunch? Deng is good but not sure he can create and make a tough shot to win the game! Ima break down why we are where we are at........

1. Scared to make a trade! We didnt want to breakup the nucleus of young talent to bring in a bonafide star like Garnett or Kobe, even Gasol for that matter. We have no big men and Garnett or Gasol wouldve been huge!!

2. No low post presence. This is continued from #1. We are a jump shooting team and u can only get so far with that!

3. Players degressing or stayin the same. Hinrich is degressing!! Gordon is about the same. Deng although he has been hurt a lil bit this year hasnt prgressed, and I thought from the playoffs he had last year that he was about to be a monster but he hasnt shown that this year! These 3 players were suppose to be our foundation!!

4. U gonna like this one mr. fed.....trading Aldridge for Thomas!! This trade atleast to this point is lopsided!! Wow what we would be if we had Aldridge!!! Look at Portland!!

There are a few other things to bring up but these are big reasons why! I hope we do sumthin cause I thought we were on the right track. Got Em!!

Apr 10, 2006
Well Gordon can't create a good shot in the clutch, I think Deng would be the best option in crunch time. Gordon has fucked up too many times, we need to try something else.