FUCK ALL YA VIDEOS!!!! This ONE SHUTS SHIT DOWWN! You know NUTHIN BOUT IT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tripp

Sicc OG
Jun 27, 2002
^^I think it's cool that white people rap..WTF is wrong with people. Next thing you know people will be posting over 13,000 posts on message boards, but ain't getting no money//o, uhhh, yeaaaaa...nevermind///

TriGG

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
That shit was funny ass fuck Silence HAHAHAA!!

damn white people trying to rap, WTF is wrong with folks?.... next thing you know people will be video taping themselves trying to see who can smoke the most wee...... oh, uhhhh- wait. ummm nevermind.
LLLOL Shea u a fooool.

Shouts to HottSauce n WHYHATE? tho. No matter what dat boy stays in traffic and reps, while most these maafuckas on here neva leave they computer!!!!

Didn't even read his post until after I put this shit up... didn't mean to start a BARTgument...

This DOES have to do with the bay... cuz sadly enough these SuperMarket dudes killin half the maafuckas out here- Yeeeah Neeagga yall thought it and I said it...if you on BART and disagree wit me- chances are I'm talkin about you...

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
they got more recent comments than your myspace page silence! maybe you should be a white dork!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Awwwww Dutchee Pooh don't feel the need to stick up for em just cuz they white dudes...yall will have another great 1 ONE of these days...look, Asher Roth just made the XXL issue......clickin ya heels together DOES work!!! lolllllllll!!!