FUCK ALL YA VIDEOS!!!! This ONE SHUTS SHIT DOWWN! You know NUTHIN BOUT IT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
Awww Dutch, And i thought you were just bein lighthearted and cappin....lol thus my 2nd comment.....

Its even funnier that you were serious and really offended about this post.

Is this the part where I get mad about my myspace plays....haaaaaa

Yall are too much maaaan...

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
Have no idea what that means pimp....

But let's Recap:

Silence posted a joke video that some1 put up on twitter (happened to be from the 80's and have old rappin white dudes in it)

Dutch somehow took offense to the mid-80's-video-with-old-rappin-white-dudes in it and commented on Silence's myspace plays

Silence assumes he's kiddin/cappin and caps back

Dutch is/was serious

Silence could give a shit.

Lighten up bruh. Life aint that serious...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Have no idea what that means pimp....

But let's Recap:

Silence posted a joke video that some1 put up on twitter (happened to be from the 80's and have old rappin white dudes in it)

Dutch somehow took offense to the mid-80's-video-with-old-rappin-white-dudes in it and commented on Silence's myspace plays

Silence assumes he's kiddin/cappin and caps back

Dutch is/was serious

Silence could give a shit.

Lighten up bruh. Life aint that serious...
trolling right along... someone tell this newb what trolling is so he can snap out of it already..... what a tool.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
U ALREADY KNOW

LLLOL Shea u a fooool.

Shouts to HottSauce n WHYHATE? tho. No matter what dat boy stays in traffic and reps, while most these maafuckas on here neva leave they computer!!!!

Didn't even read his post until after I put this shit up... didn't mean to start a BARTgument...

This DOES have to do with the bay... cuz sadly enough these SuperMarket dudes killin half the maafuckas out here- Yeeeah Neeagga yall thought it and I said it...if you on BART and disagree wit me- chances are I'm talkin about you...

THATS WHATS UP.