Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I keep using navi-x cuz I was having trouble getting istream and mashup to work.

I should try installing them again cuz navi-x channels are all standard def. Is that all there is to it? Just installing them and using them like any other source?

For some reason I'm like a handicap with xbmc.

Feb 11, 2006
Can you do this with any gen Apple TV or does it have to be a certain one?
Yo I missed this post my bad, only first and 2nd generation apple TV boxes so far but up fuck that you can buy cheaper faster machines now mayne.

Im lookin to sell mine which is a dual core and cop me a quad core cheaper media android box thats faster with all the same shit I got right now,

I can litrally buy 3 new more up to date Boxes for what I can sell mine for right now which is like

Feb 11, 2006
I keep using navi-x cuz I was having trouble getting istream and mashup to work.

I should try installing them again cuz navi-x channels are all standard def. Is that all there is to it? Just installing them and using them like any other source?

For some reason I'm like a handicap with xbmc.
follow all of that and your set ma nig

May 3, 2002
Yo I missed this post my bad, only first and 2nd generation apple TV boxes so far but up fuck that you can buy cheaper faster machines now mayne.

Im lookin to sell mine which is a dual core and cop me a quad core cheaper media android box thats faster with all the same shit I got right now,

I can litrally buy 3 new more up to date Boxes for what I can sell mine for right now which is like

I am interested in buying one of the media players in the next few days, I read some bad reviews on the android 4.2, have you had any experience with that or one of the other ones (not the apple tv)

G Box Midnight
Jynxbox (wifi adapter?)
Ouya
Neo X7 (minix neo air mouse)

those are the ones advertised in the video you shared, I want to buy one real soon, but just want one that is going to work good.

Nov 18, 2010
I am interested in buying one of the media players in the next few days, I read some bad reviews on the android 4.2, have you had any experience with that or one of the other ones (not the apple tv)

G Box Midnight
Jynxbox (wifi adapter?)
Ouya

those are the ones advertised in the video you shared, I want to buy one real soon, but just want one that is going to work good.
i use it on mk802 iii stick and i can say it works good on android. but when buying any of these sticks just google around and make sure other have it in case you run into problems because the chinese will give you zero support with it.

Feb 11, 2006

G Box Midnight
Jynxbox (wifi adapter?)
Ouya

If you can try get something thats quad core...after that its all down to to reading reviees on ebau and youtube...my homie got one of those quad.core boxes from.china and shit runs so smooth it convinced to to go sell my apple box and cop me one of those. Im goin with the on in the second pic I posted mayne.

Jul 24, 2005

bruh you stay on some star trek shit lol good looking out on the review of the MK888 CS918 Quad Core boxes I wanted to get one of these boxes

Feb 11, 2006
I got all the shit working finally, I cant seem to find HD channels but some like 480p which is definitely good for free.

Good shit timebomb @timebomb
Breh there is complete HD section on mash up...do you have VIP list and hacker mills on your mash up menu??

Nov 18, 2010
Breh there is complete HD section on mash up...do you have VIP list and hacker mills on your mash up menu??
Yeah I got that all set up and I see HD movies but just not channels. I'm just tryna find HD nfl/nhl/nba networks and espn channels.

And also can you favourite channels and playlists? Just so you don't have to go through everything constantly?

If I can figure out those lil things then i'll have it set up proper for like 5-6 diff devices.

Feb 11, 2006
Yeah I got that all set up and I see HD movies but just not channels. I'm just tryna find HD nfl/nhl/nba networks and espn channels.

And also can you favourite channels and playlists? Just so you don't have to go through everything constantly?

If I can figure out those lil things then i'll have it set up proper for like 5-6 diff devices.

all of that shit is possible breh,Ill have a search on my shit for the HD sports...the fav thing I can do on my Apple box by holding down the menu button on my remote to bring up the options

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
yea Im just using a PC, I see these other people on here having trouble when using different avenues, makes me steer away from anything else. G @gas uno go with PC.
On my Mac, xbmc is flawless! I bought a ouya based on reviews and my expierence with xbmc on my Mac. Shits been hit or miss....

Nov 18, 2010
I finally got everything setup on all my devices but HD vids don't work properly on android devices because it doesn't have hardware acceleration. So I updated to Gotham beta and they work a bit better but still not properly (I've tried all h/w acc combinations). I might just have to use a modified build that uses an android player rather than xbmc player but then I can't update.

If anyone has HD vids running cleanly on android let me know your video settings.