Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Where do you get the green color back for MashUp...ya'll added Mash Up as a source like Fusion like I did?

I dont like them but those Eurofags sure know how to get the fresh movies up with the quickness

On the mash up menu goto the mash up tab called settings its in there

i just followed the vid and added as source

May 14, 2002
Where do you get the green color back for MashUp...ya'll added Mash Up as a source like Fusion like I did?

I dont like them but those Eurofags sure know how to get the fresh movies up with the quickness

I added Fusion as a source and mash up was included or something, a long with a bunch of other 'apps' (?)
Never really understood the mash up, didn't work properly for me either for a long time until it updated automatically to a newer version (1.4)
Now with the new 'how to' videos etc I tend to use it a bit more. Especially in combo with that dixie or something but I need to figure all that out still.
I do like the istream a lot. The quality of the streams is pretty awesome and my connection isn't even that good.

Could it be you hate eurofags because they are better then you ese?

Will it ever be possible to run xbmc on a playstation?

Feb 11, 2006
hell yea... saved my self $30 if had gone to see that... xbmc is the truth
yeah mayne,This shit saves alot of money,even down to TV series like the wire or some shit,the boxsets of any of those types of shit all add up if you buying them on a regular.

fuck a tv bill or paying for any kind of TV entertainment when you got this shit hahaha