Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
nah mayne. i have so much stuff on my hard drive i dont need it. im my own mash up lol
looking into getting a pc with an hdmi out and nas so i can really turn up!
You could always just get a $40-60 video card with HDMI out for your current PC?

And timebomb for some reason mash up sucks ass for me x-navi seems to work a lot better.

Feb 11, 2006
You could always just get a $40-60 video card with HDMI out for your current PC?

And timebomb for some reason mash up sucks ass for me x-navi seems to work a lot better.
I used to fuck with navi x heavy bug I got my mash up all set up perfect for me,I fuck with 1channel aswell but its never used that much,there are litrally hundreds of add on though.

Feb 11, 2006
anybody gettin a pop up for a new mash up update 1.6?...if so,is it up yet?
Yeah I got that and did it...its called Pre mashup...it must be a beta version..not much chanfed..new search..few other catagorys...I havent looked at it that much as I havent had time but It feels just the same lol

Feb 11, 2006
i just opened up mash up and it said it was 1.4?...and now instead of green its all white,..is anybody elses like that or have a different version, the pop up earlier said 1.6 version,..now its 1.4?
Yeah that happened to me but just go to settings and you can change it back to green..also 1.4. is the pre realease to the 1.6 or someshit so expect after this a new update after they seen how this goes

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i got the new version i think ,..and when i opened mash up , a video popped up showing how to get that tv guide dixie,thru live!....so i went to go do it and i dont even have a tv guide thing on my shit to click on ,...so my question is, how do i install that shit?!...w t h happen?!

Jul 24, 2005
i got the new version i think ,..and when i opened mash up , a video popped up showing how to get that tv guide dixie,thru live!....so i went to go do it and i dont even have a tv guide thing on my shit to click on ,...so my question is, how do i install that shit?!...w t h happen?!
here you go fam
Go to XBMC

Go to get Addons

Select 'Install from zip...'

Install repo

Go back to Get Addons

Install the addon.