Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb props x1billion on this, I'm not usin xbmc (did years ago bet the ish mo betta now) tho due to this thread talkin bout wiziwig I been getn the sports in and found stream-tv.me for my tv show fix from the pc to tv

Only thing I been fuckin with for everything is mash up tv..its got everything..live tv..ppv ..box sets..every movie you can think of in the theatres..anything breh wiziwigis dope but there are litrally thousands of alternatives for sports..good lookin out g

Jul 24, 2005
I can't front I'm liking this new istream interface but are they any new add on we need to know about fam I swear it's some new shit every week lol that's why I'm loving this joint and I this heard that hackermills is coming out with his own hub called hacktv

Feb 11, 2006
I can't front I'm liking this new istream interface but are they any new add on we need to know about fam I swear it's some new shit every week lol that's why I'm loving this joint and I this heard that hackermills is coming out with his own hub called hacktv

Thats dope shit mayne Hacker mills always got that dope shit..clear movies and collections...

Jul 24, 2005
How'd you get istream...I still have xunity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yuz7yy9lmY

here you go fam Istream is just a update of xunity I swear these guys are moving a bit to fast for me you have to keep up with these guys daily on twitter of xunitytalk.com but the new mashup is not working for me at all I hit mash up on twitter and still can't find how to delete addons15.db file on my g box userdata database

Last edited:

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^ i did what ur video said to do and mines been workin ok,..the loading up is buffering a lil slow on some but it working at least