Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2006
Where can I watch the pacquiao vs rios fight. I fairly new to xbmc, using it for 2 weeks or so. I got sportsdevil, mashup, navi x, etc... I get hella dead links or very poor quality links of the fight. I need help finding an acceptable quality stream.

Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb you catch that "Out Of The Furnace" flick yet?
Nah homeboy I aint been watching movie this week just GTA,Im gonna take a look though,Last movie I watched was the good version of Hunger Games on Hacker Mills lists

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my uncle is trying to convice me that this bs right here will be better than a ouya & xunity

Sony Internet Player with Google TV - TV meets the web. - YouTube
I have a google TV.....not the thing you hook up to the tv or the usb thing, I got the actual Sony Google TV with built in apps and all that shit.

I watch TV and play PS3 on it......actually I've used pandora like twice....besides that it's not all that raw.....it would be if I didn't have so many other things connected to the internet......or if they had a google TV app for this shit

Feb 11, 2006
I have a google TV.....not the thing you hook up to the tv or the usb thing, I got the actual Sony Google TV with built in apps and all that shit.

I watch TV and play PS3 on it......actually I've used pandora like twice....besides that it's not all that raw.....it would be if I didn't have so many other things connected to the internet......or if they had a google TV app for this shit
I Went into a shop to find out about those smart TVs and all of those types of TVs...I cant fuc with the for the simple Fact they cant be jail broken to add XBMC and the tech to do it wont even be availabe because the muthafuckers who make those TVs make it so if you try to tamper with the TVs. HD,Memory or Data base it completely Locks up and deletes all info/data and settings.

Fuuuuuuuck all dat shit mayne.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
timebomb @timebomb props x1billion on this, I'm not usin xbmc (did years ago bet the ish mo betta now) tho due to this thread talkin bout wiziwig I been getn the sports in and found stream-tv.me for my tv show fix from the pc to tv