Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Last few days I keep getting 'local key reference' errors.

timebomb @timebomb whats the word on the street

Feb 11, 2006
Last few days I keep getting 'local key reference' errors.

timebomb @timebomb whats the word on the street
mines been running straight breh

i looked around and maybe this is why

Recommended: Reset XBMC to a Clean State and Super Configure It with the New Wizard Addon in 5 Minutes | XBMC HUB

Idk though just a suggestion,you should take a look on the link below,I looked for a video fix for problem but found nothing for you

http://forum.xbmc.org/

Props: iaoish
May 14, 2002
Thanks!
I'm not sure if it really worked yet. I do have a lot of different add ons now. Some new and others removed.. It didn't add the mash up hub for me (haven't tried your second post yet).
But after this all my favorites and shit are gone. Is there a way to save them or back them up so you don't have to re add them every time you have to do something like this, since it was recommended you do this every +- 6 months.

Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
Thanks!
I'm not sure if it really worked yet. I do have a lot of different add ons now. Some new and others removed.. It didn't add the mash up hub for me (haven't tried your second post yet).
But after this all my favorites and shit are gone. Is there a way to save them or back them up so you don't have to re add them every time you have to do something like this, since it was recommended you do this every +- 6 months.
Ill look some shit up later on for you g.

Props: iaoish

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
My g box midnite 2 came with the enhanced edition!..I loaded the fusion repos but no mash up!..it says to leave it alone and run the box as is,but if I was to add the wizard hub to it,will it over write the enhanced edition and mess my box up?!..I'm thinking maybe this way mash up will appear but don't want to mess my gbox up?!..any 411 on this?! Thanks brahz!

May 14, 2002
I guess it just installed over the old one.

I was following the instructions, got the new fusion but all my other stuff was gone.
Even needed to rebuild my local library. Like it was set back to first time use.

Jul 24, 2005
aye fam I need yall help I just brought a ouya but I install the xbmc talk wizard all of my add ons are coming up as error scripted I tried uninstalling talk wizard numerous times only to have the error scripted message again, I also notice only certain links works in the navi -x also lmk where I went wrong at fam

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
That shit has been trouble for a while,I havent used it much apart from my kids watching Tv series on there but even then its to unreliable for me.

I fucks wid Mashup tv heavy tho
Mashup is coo but I was been hella depending on 1channel for everything.. To me its faster and easier to use.. Lets you add shows to your favorites lists and subscribe... I though that was pretty bad ass ... primewire is down right now so 1channel is a no go till it gets fixed.. I'll have to use mashup for a few days i guess

Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
Mashup is coo but I was been hella depending on 1channel for everything.. To me its faster and easier to use.. Lets you add shows to your favorites lists and subscribe... I though that was pretty bad ass ... primewire is down right now so 1channel is a no go till it gets fixed.. I'll have to use mashup for a few days i guess
I guess it just comes down to what you prefer...mash has it all for me though and is all set out neatly for me..the VIP hacker mills lists are dope for me aswell.

Im sure 1channel will be back as its one of the original add ons to hit this shit.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i added the xbmc talk on my pc and got mash up back up and running,..i even added the new version of the hub wizard,and it all seems to be running like before!...as far as my gbox android system goes,think i gotta figure sum stuff out still!...hope this helps sum of yall!

ps-..can any of my siccness brah goons shoot a noobroom invite!? thnx