Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Aight, I see 12 pages and I'm hella late on this, and I don't really want to read all 12 pages. So can someone give a summary on this? I have xbox 360 live, so what are my options? I already pay for xbox live, and the ol' lady wants netflix and hulu for the kid, we don't mind it either, and we pay for that shit as well. But from the looks of the first post in here, I can get better shit and for free.

Props: timebomb

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Aight, I see 12 pages and I'm hella late on this, and I don't really want to read all 12 pages. So can someone give a summary on this? I have xbox 360 live, so what are my options? I already pay for xbox live, and the ol' lady wants netflix and hulu for the kid, we don't mind it either, and we pay for that shit as well. But from the looks of the first post in here, I can get better shit and for free.
xbmc is a host application if you will for all of your media. you can also install plugins which will give you access to movies, tv shows and even live tv. ANY MOVIE known to man. however only certain devices utilize xbmc.
xbox 360 is not one of them
apple tv 2 is tho. or a g box. you can just type in xbmc in ebay and enjoy.
or you can just hook up your PC to your tv and do that.

Feb 14, 2004
xbmc is a host application if you will for all of your media. you can also install plugins which will give you access to movies, tv shows and even live tv. ANY MOVIE known to man. however only certain devices utilize xbmc.
xbox 360 is not one of them
apple tv 2 is tho. or a g box. you can just type in xbmc in ebay and enjoy.
or you can just hook up your PC to your tv and do that.
Thx mang. We don't have apple tv or g box or PC. She has a laptop, but uses it at her work. Looks like I'll just have to stick with what I have now lol

Feb 11, 2006
Props: heyzel
Jul 24, 2005