Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
is there something that will allow my computer to play through my tv in the other room wirelessly. or is it cheaper to just buy a cheap xbmc box?
mac or pc?

I have the apple ecosystem, and it mirrors my computer screen to the tv in a click of a button.

I pretty much DL only mp4 videos now, throw it in itunes, and I can share the movie on the tv, browsing through itunes.

Props: timebomb
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
mac or pc?

I have the apple ecosystem, and it mirrors my computer screen to the tv in a click of a button.

I pretty much DL only mp4 videos now, throw it in itunes, and I can share the movie on the tv, browsing through itunes.
pc. i can do what what you just said with the files through xbox. im more interested in streaming channels and shit. i think the rasberry pi is the cheapest option.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Has anybody tried that rabbit tv shit? Lil thing dat plugs in usb and supposely its posta give u hella free channels
A waist... just gives you already free online streams. Its for people that don't know how to go to hulu.com and stream.

Try this: Mobile TV | Watch Live TV on Your Mobile Devices

That close to free cable in one source as you will get on the internet in a easy to find format.