Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
We got this in the house now but to me it's just all the same shit that's on the Internet, on your TV. No different than mirroring my iPad on TV really

It's cool but I'm not exactly sure it's a fix for cable TV...the waiting times and not knowing exactly what your watching without going to it can be a pain...it's cool to watch shit from the comp on TV tho

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
New REPO on FUSION >> video >> repositories >> iwatchonline_bmovies-repository.the-one-1.1.zip

You can also download the REPO HERE

made by THE-ONE

Addons in his Repo

IWO - I Watch Online (iwatchonline.to)
B-Movies (bmovies.com)
the666sicco (Watch F1 and MotoGP replays in HD)
Z-Movies (zmovie.tv)
WWE Online (wweo.net)
Dovat.net (dovat.net)
Cartoon World (cartoon-world.tv)
Telly Nagari (tellynagari.com)
Fun And Movies (funandmovies.com)

Last edited:

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yea,im on the Android one and im having fucked up buffer shit happening,not playing anything,...do i need to re-download fusion again or something?! i tried to re add all the repos and upgrading them but its still doing the same shit!...411!?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
yea,im on the Android one and im having fucked up buffer shit happening,not playing anything,...do i need to re-download fusion again or something?! i tried to re add all the repos and upgrading them but its still doing the same shit!...411!?
if you have mash up tb run their maintenance tool should find a fix there g