Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I downloaded it on my macbook and intalled the xbmchub update that automatically gave me ice films , mash up, sports devil and navi x ...
I watched the mighty ducks, ice age, goonies and now I'm watching ufc on fuel live!!... I'm fucken convinced I'm definitely getting a streamer appletvs seem like the best route... any one tried out the gbox yet?

Dope shit..watched the Monster squad with my kids the other day and wax works lol they loved them.

Those Gboxes look dope,cheap and will do the job im sure,I linked rasan to on earlier in this thread

good luck ma nig

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
1channel is now working off primewire.ag

little different on Windows XP same idea though

C:\Documents and Settings\(your user)\Application Data\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.1channel\resources

Good stuff here is that program he is using:

jEdit - Programmer's Text Editor - download

edit:

hmm i did this but it stopped working but i went back to XBMCHUB Maintenance/did the 1Channel Domain Fix and now all good,

Last edited:
Props: timebomb
Jul 24, 2005
I want to thank timebomb for putting me on with this fine piece of machinery this thread needs to be one of the post of the year this man is about to save me damn near 5 grand a year just from me getting rid of this direct tv bill

Feb 15, 2003
I want to thank timebomb for putting me on with this fine piece of machinery this thread needs to be one of the post of the year this man is about to save me damn near 5 grand a year just from me getting rid of this direct tv bill
Your paying over 400 a month for direct tv? I think your math is off ...

This looks cool but I work for Comcast I get free Internet and tv with all the channels but I still might look into swooping and setting this up ...

Ps hit me on the pm for Cable/Internet deals

Feb 11, 2006
This shit is the future ma nig.

Every type of tv/DVD/tech/sports,movie/ppv/stream entertainment under the sun for free in the palm of your hand.

No need to thank me breh just share what ever else you find with the brehs on here,I know for sure I only scratch the surface wid this,mp3 and music is also on this shit to DL or stream HAHAHA

Middle finger to the world when it comes to payin any type of cash again for any media.