FRONTLINE - "BANG IT" VIDEO PEEP IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^true everything...........

video was coo but you guys are lookin past the fact that its low budget and aint gonna keep a viewer's eye.wont make it on MTV.maybe BET uncut tho............

thats the type of song where you wanna spend the loot on a good video,even with just "hopes" of gettin it on MTV...........

Oct 11, 2002
Man leave them niggas alone man. You can see the niggas is trying to do they SOMETHING. It aint like the niggas on Universal or something. It's a pretty clean video considering the budget. I'm not really into Frontline TOO much but I conmend them for doin they thang.

Apr 25, 2002
hustlematic1 said:
Man leave them niggas alone man. You can see the niggas is trying to do they SOMETHING. It aint like the niggas on Universal or something. It's a pretty clean video considering the budget. I'm not really into Frontline TOO much but I conmend them for doin they thang.

aint no one botherin'em man.just being really............

i also commend them for doin what they do...............

Apr 20, 2005
Yo the video was tight I mean they aint gonna have no superstar bitchez and escalades with spinners spinning and pools that shoot champagne they aint SELLING MILLIONS of cd's they made a good quality video and i like its. and LMAO @ YuNgYo's comment. I hope BET and MTV BANG IT!

Oct 19, 2004
All 4 the Bay said:
Honestly, this cheaply made video will not make it onto the TRL count down, but it will probably air on BET's Uncut. This video is more of a disappointment that a big move. With the success of this track- they should have spent more money to film the video with different segments that correalate to the lyrics. I don't want to be the first person to say this, but a successful video will sell this track and add on to their fan base. They will get more viewers and listeners.
Yeah and I suppose the reason why Mike Jones "Still Tippin", Weebie "gimme dat" and Gucci mane "So Icy" all made it to trl, 106, and rap city is because they were big budget videos right? The fuck outta here. Realistically the music is what really makes a video. A good video is pretty much an extra bonus to the song and by no means is a requirement for a song to be successful. Most times videos are for the fans to get a visual of the artist anyway. People dont vote for a song they dont like just beacuse the video is big budget.

The video was good enough to do the job. I didn't notice anything the video was seriously lacking. To me it looks pretty much like all the rest of the videos I see everyday on rap city.

Frontline if you read this yall keep pushin the line and get further outside the Bay. Cuz you'll never get anywhere if you just try to satisfy these wishy washy ass stuck in a time zone ass Bay Area fans we got out here. Cats always complainin and talkin bout we need this, and we need that, but when an artist or group provides it they say it aint good enough. The shit is really for the birds mayne. So yall keep makin that Bay music but without the Bay mentality. 100

Feb 3, 2005
ya itz a koo video, and hopefully it gets played on mtv and bet. Im looking froward to the teams video and keaks vid too. Keep doin yo thang frontline, and fuck all the negative coments about this video bitches!!!!

May 5, 2002
The video isn't bad, its just borring. Videos like "still tippin" atleast are somewhat entertaining and give you a variety of shit to look at. This is just one setting in black and white that mixes facial close ups with bitches. Song is dope of course, but the video doesn't match it IMO. And your crazy if you think video's don't matter. If video's didn't matter record companies wouldn't be dumping millions into them. If people just wanted to hear the song they'd do just that, and not tune into MTV.

Its coo tho I know they don't got the budget to make a sick ass video, and atleast this has good video quality. Some rappers try and go out on a low budget and their video ends up lookin hella cheap. This atleast doesn't look cheap...

Aug 18, 2003
It was a decent video but big budget videos doesnt alays mean its gonna blow. Look at Yukmouth's nuthin 2 a boss. That video looked way better, had different scenes, and had a bigger budget but it still only made it to BET uncut. Maybe it was bad promotion for the video on Yukmouths part, but if enough people vote for this frontline video, eventhough it mite not be good, it has a chance of decent success.

Apr 5, 2005
It has a chance but I'm just saying the visuals in the video is bland. They could of atleast have scenes that correalate to the lyrics. Such as, "I'm in the building and i'm feeling myself".....He didn't even feel himself.....at least have a drunk looking female in the video...."if she's too drunk i probably won't bang it"....to me it was just a 2 niggahs rappin'......I mean i can;t knock Frontline at all. They're doing the best they can....I guess their budget couldn't afford to get cars or a bunch of other shit in the video that would make it more entertaining......maybe they could have hired a more creative director......it won't make MTV.....folks in america will simply not vote for the video.....When I watched it, i was like, "Ok..." Just my 2 CENTS

Apr 25, 2002
bigmikedog said:
It was a decent video but big budget videos doesnt alays mean its gonna blow. Look at Yukmouth's nuthin 2 a boss. That video looked way better, had different scenes, and had a bigger budget but it still only made it to BET uncut. Maybe it was bad promotion for the video on Yukmouths part, but if enough people vote for this frontline video, eventhough it mite not be good, it has a chance of decent success.

Nuthin 2 A Boss wasnt gettin rotation all over either.this Frontline song is bigger then Yuk's.its also polotics that play a role in gettin a video on tv,but ya'll trippin if you think videos make no difference.its funny how some of ya'll gettin mad cus a couple cats are statin facts.i aint read of no one hatin on the video.just givin constructive critisism and statin facts some cats cant handle.........

eastbayrider: what you said is some for really shit right there.it is a nice and simple video.all true shit.but unfortunatly a simple vid aint gonna work unless you got a couple million units pushed.........

Oct 28, 2003
I don't really think nobody is hatin, but I do think that some are being a lil over critical. In reading some of the post a couple of things came to mind...One is that I keep seeing people say "they can't get no play on MTV or BET", but 2 years ago everybody was on here sayin "KMEL will never play Bay music..." It is possible, but it's hard. Second thing is that video's like Still Tippin and Gucci Man are backed by Universal n shit...plus the South can damn near get anything played right now because it's their time. The Bay is on the come up. I know people that went off to colleges all over the U.S. and they keep tellin me they heard The Frontline or Messy Marv or Keak The Sneek out where they are...so it's movin in the right direction. The point I'm tryin to make is that them making a competitive high quality helps show the rest of the country that the Bay is serious about they music again. Not to long ago all we were known for was recycled comps and being M.I.A in the nation wide sceme of the rap game. Now with the new cats like The Frontline, The Team, Turf Talk and the not to OG'z like Keek, Messy and Quinn...the shit is lookin real promising for the Yay.

Oct 19, 2004
GOOD MUSIC is what makes people respect and take our music seriously. I think people are puttin a little too much on this big budget video thing. The first time you hear a song is almost never from seeing the video frist. As long as frontline keeps makin good music they're headed in the right direction. That video is more than suffice. So lets all do our job and request it on every outlet possible so it can get out there as much as possible.

And that still tippin video was on uncut for damn near a year. When I was goin to school in ATL they was playin it on the radio in spring of 04. That video was released independently, universal had nothin to do wit it. The song finally blew and thats what made the demand high enough for it to be played on rap city, 106, mtv etc...

Jun 25, 2002
What happen to the beat!!!!! It seems sloooowwwer then the one i got!!! Shit dont even sound right!!!!! Is this the Chopped and Screwed Version or what!!!

This is the one i have

can someone tell me why this one is different the the video!!!

Code:
http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PA47S9R9JR6T0FLQ0G01KCL4I

Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I think yall forgot about what started the Southern Movement.. Juvenile - Ha.. remember that shit-- That video was as stale as a 10 year bag of OPENED doritos. I think they did what they could with their budget.. If it gets a Response then PLEASE believe they will have a better one next time.