FRONTLINE - "BANG IT" VIDEO PEEP IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Ain't nobody hating. Like Foul Mouth said it's just constructive (helpful) criticism. And I agree with everything Snubnoze said. It's low budget and quality is cool but there's no concept??? Bang it, the song doesn't match the video. In other words what I think everyone is trying to say is, it isn't APPEALING to VIEWERS especially to nationwide audiences. And that the video doesn't compliment the song's calibur whatsoever. People want to watch a video that's entertaining and that video had no entertainment whatsoever. You saw breezies dancing but no close up to no ass n titties shaking to attract viewers because sex sells and people would want to watch that shit. No point for the breezels if there's no voyeurism depicted.

Feb 9, 2005
the video DOES match the song, it's all about editing, it cuts perfectly to the song... and it does NOT look low budget

FACT: big artists don't spend more than 100,000 - 300,000 grand on a video... most of the videos on BET's UNCUT were made for 5 bucks... BANG IT does not look cheap, just cuz you got an Escalade and some strippers in your shit doesn't make your video big budget... first you need a good record, all the video has to do is compliment the song.... TI didn't have anything special in his videos, but his videos flowed with the records

but some of you cats are right, the only way a rapper from the Bay is gonna push 500,000 units is one thing... VIDEO

CASH MONEY blew up because of Juvenile's HA video.. that shit was groundbreaking the video captured the ghetto and the energy of the song (again it's about EDITTING)

the Bay's been making hit records (but where's the videos???)

there is NO EXSCUSE for an artist from the Bay not to come out with a dope video, the Bay Area ain't New York or Hollywood, but there are over 50 production companies making commercials in the Bay, those cats are hungry (and they can shoot videos on Digital which is hella cheap)

you BAY artists gotta network with REAL filmmakers... go to www.ReelDirectory.com and you can find the contacts of Bay Area Directors, DPs, Production companies, camara equipment rentals etc. etc.

if Mess had spent some change on a video for GET ON MY HYPE he would have had a Gold record

if an rapper has a monster record, it's gonna stay regional untill they make a video, that's a FACT... and you ain't got to spend shit (ideas are FREE folks) how much you think that Mike Jones STILL TIPPIN cost??? that video cost less than a used 2000 Escalade

BANG IT is a hit (it's got the beat, the hook, and the flows) but I wish Frontline would have put some better females in their shit... or spice it up with some ass, or FLASH the words "bang it" on the screen or something... but I've seen garbage videos with garbage songs on the TV, so I can't call it

we got videos from the JACKA, THE TEAM and KEAK... before the end of summer, motherfuckers might be serious when they say... THE BAY IS BACK

Apr 21, 2004
it wasnt nothin special... it was cooh.. dont think itsmtv ready.... half the time when its playing itz cuttin off peoples head like the camera was to low and it just look like 2 people standing there rapping most of the..

its not hatin if u just sayin what u think....is everybody just pose to say its tight instead of tellin the truth?..it was aite but nothin mtv gone fucks with..bet uncut fasho

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
yeah it is kinna boring but if they're aiming to get on BET Uncut it will get on, if they pay enough money to them to get it there. although the beat sounds like a mixture of the wait song and yeah by usher and its a boring song to begin with but oh well. good luck to them though in whatever endevours they pursue in their career.

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
the video looks too simple,they should of been in some other places not just the same place

Jun 5, 2005
threefoe said:
Yeah and I suppose the reason why Mike Jones "Still Tippin", Weebie "gimme dat" and Gucci mane "So Icy" all made it to trl, 106, and rap city is because they were big budget videos right? The fuck outta here. Realistically the music is what really makes a video. A good video is pretty much an extra bonus to the song and by no means is a requirement for a song to be successful. Most times videos are for the fans to get a visual of the artist anyway. People dont vote for a song they dont like just beacuse the video is big budget.

The video was good enough to do the job. I didn't notice anything the video was seriously lacking. To me it looks like pretty much all tghe reast of the videos I see everyday on rap city.

Frontline if you read this yall keep pushin the line and get further outside the Bay. Cuz you'll never get anywhere if you just try to satisfy these wishy washy ass stuck in a time zone ass Bay Area fans we got out here. Cats always complainin and talkin bout we need this, and we need that, but when an artist or group provides it they say it aint good enough. The shit is really for the birds mayne. So yall keep makin that Bay music but without the Bay mentality. 100
"REAL TALK PLAYBOY I FEEL YA ON THAT SHIT"

Oct 31, 2003
I look at it like this. They always rep the Bay in everything I have seen, insteed of just talkin a bunch of bullshit n dissin people. They make hot singles and dope ass album cuts. They talk to the fans n shit, cause I seen um a couple of times and they always on the New Bay forum. And at the end of the day they really tryin to do it. Them makin a quality video is gone open up doors and force other Bay artist to step it up on the video end. They workin hard and puttin out good shit and for that alone I support what they doin 100%. And no I ain't dick ridden I'm just givin my opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
Videos are not that much to make. Man!! My boy cousin did weebie video " Give Me That" and LiL wyte's " I Sho Will" and a couple of others for around $25000-$30000. Videos arent expensive like they use to be either.