From Techs "All 6s & 7s", First Degree The D.E. with "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
this guy literally has wrong written all oven him in every since of the word. there really isn't a specific place for me to start at since its so much .....

waits to be called a racists weak cracka!

Nov 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
Its quite pitiful how many peoples head this flew over.. .

If this song and message hit you personally then maybe you should step back and think about who you really are because your perception of life might be all wrong. ..

Edit: To Masked Lemon - The opinion of your own is more important than anybodys .. . If you disagree I'm glad our communication ends when I close internet explorer.. .

LOL thats right Dr.

KC, is hating weak minded racist and insensitive crackas racists? I dont think so, and fortunately your opinion doesnt matter on the issue.

Lemon, why the hell do you think money and fanship from close minded whites matter?

Its judgment day. You are judged by others love for you. Money means nothing now.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Hate is hate regardless who its directed to. That's a fuckin racist ass comment in itself, I like some whites, bit most of em are crackas. That's like me saying I like some blacks, just not the ones living on ghettos an collecting public assisstance. Its wrong. U might not like a few people but to judge a race on a few????

Sep 24, 2002
LOL thats right Dr.

KC, is hating weak minded racist and insensitive crackas racists? I dont think so, and fortunately your opinion doesnt matter on the issue.

Lemon, why the hell do you think money and fanship from close minded whites matter?

Its judgment day. You are judged by others love for you. Money means nothing now.
"i ain't racist"
"
shut up weak ass cracka ass honkey ass snowflake ho bitch made peckerwood trailer hillbilly inbred racist cracka.....
"
You can trust that this message is more important than anything you crackas and honkeys can whine about.
your message:
that your a weak minded insensitive worthless stereotypical racists hypocritical attention seeking piece of this thats opinion don't amount to my green burrito diarrhea?

nothing like trash like yourself acting the way u are and then saying
"
Its judgment day. You are judged by others love for you. Money means nothing now. "

as if your bullshit actions are justified because you think your deeper than others.

ps aint a single person fat, skinny, smaller, bigger, whiter or w/e than you SCARED of you

May 1, 2009
Disappear you dumb honkey. See if anyone will notice.

Lets find out.

Long live the strong minded white man! Thank you for being leaders.
Your welcome. And thank you, i look forward to a long life.

Just a suggestion, start learning how to actually make good music then progress to trying to send messages to your listeners. Its too hard to focus on your 'message' when all i want to do is find the nearest pencil to ram into my eardrums.

And you can call me a honkey cracka until your blue (or should i say black?) in the face. Those words do not offend me.