From 500lbs to 313lbs and people is not apprecative.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's a drastic change and congratulations man! But you're only partially through your journey. Unless you're 6'5+ 300lbs is morbidly obese. You'd need to drop down to about 150-180 to be in a healthy weight range. But that's no problem! You've proven you can do it. As long as you eat approximately 1700 calories or less a day the weight will just disappear at a rate of 2-4lbs a week. It's going to cost you about $5k - 10k to get all that extra skin removed too but you could always fly to Thailand get it done for like $3k total

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Teddy X @Teddy X theses guys are all just pissin in your pasta. The fact of the matter is what you have accomplished, in the time that you have, is not very much. in fact it is really bad.

With results like those you will never meet your goals. At this point you should just give up and eat however much of whatever makes you happy; and enjoy life.

This thread was an obvious cry for help.... so here it is.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
The reason beight is that the pastor is too pushy on getting members into his church ( I use to go but not anymore.) and before I stop doing I was getting started to hit the gym. (Back in June of 2012)

And the way he was talkin he act like he's better than and that not the damn case at all and he's is miserable in real life for player hatting on the slick.

Props: reo and reo

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
Teddy X @Teddy X theses guys are all just pissin in your pasta. The fact of the matter is what you have accomplished, in the time that you have, is not very much. in fact it is really bad.

With results like those you will never meet your goals. At this point you should just give up and eat however much of whatever makes you happy; and enjoy life.

This thread was an obvious cry for help.... so here it is.
Im not giving Up Reo. That what the haters and the people that dont like me in Monroe,Louisiana want me to retire. Im not giving that satisfaction to them.

Im keep pushing and still move to the west coast. Real Life.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The reason beight is that the pastor is too pushy on getting members into his church ( I use to go but not anymore.) and before I stop doing I was getting started to hit the gym. (Back in June of 2012)

And the way he was talkin he act like he's better than and that not the damn case at all and he's is miserable in real life for player hatting on the slick.
That's what most pastors (99.9999999%) do. They throw darts from the pulpit, they alienate, they prey (not pray) on your emotions and you're left feeling like shit or like the bad guy.

Problem #6 (I can't remember where I left off) but why the FUCK are you going to church?