From 500lbs to 313lbs and people is not apprecative.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
Here's my intake:

There's this pastor that came to the house and visit my mom and my granny. He knows that im loosing weight but the way his action say's that he said that " I have failed a lot of people" and I told him that "Im handling my bussines" and my mom got hot due to the fact that I said that and I was paying attention to his aura and my mom is still sleep.

Im went from 500lbs to now 313lbs and Monroe,Louisiana got some fake ass christians that I want to put a hit out on and end their missery on player hating on me due to me loosing weight. I thinking about moving to the West cause the south is still asleep. People should be grateful that im not 500lbs. But there are showing me another thing. ( I can tell about there action.)

Is why people become athethis and not believe in god and start back selling dope on the streets.

Thats my rant.......I want your people intact on this!

Holla!!!!!

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 27, 2014
The way I look at it is your only 100 pounds away from being the new subway spokes person and then you can diddle all the kids you want. This is probably the exact opposite place to post something like this in hopes of support the people on here are going to just target you for ritacule for about 15 pages and photo shop pictures of you eating enormous amounts of food. They will probably make fun if your momma too because its the siccness

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
A man made religion that believes in a mystery god and a make believe savior of which there is zero REAL evidence of. So lets get this straight, the roman government kill this revolutionary who went against the church and the government, blame it on jews, hide his body, and make up a religion called christianity on the basis after the fact he "the anointed one" - all documented in "their" book....

sounds legit...

and copycatted a few times...

Their good book also tells them judge not lest you be judged, sounds like they was judgin you to me smh can't even follow they own damn so called "word of God"

fucc em

just do you

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Here's my intake:

There's this pastor that came to the house and visit my mom and my granny.
Problem #1.

He knows that im loosing weight but the way his action say's that he said that " I have failed a lot of people" and I told him that "Im handling my bussines" and my mom got hot due to the fact that I said that and I was paying attention to his aura and my mom is still sleep.
Problem #2. Why does he feel comfortable talking to you like that?

Im went from 500lbs to now 313lbs and Monroe,Louisiana got some fake ass christians that I want to put a hit out on and end their missery on player hating on me due to me loosing weight.
Problem #3. You have fake Christians everywhere and putting a hit on them is not going to solve the situation.

I thinking about moving to the West cause the south is still asleep. People should be grateful that im not 500lbs. But there are showing me another thing. ( I can tell about there action.)
Problem #4. The west is home to some of the most superficial people walking the planet. Moving is not going to solve your problem.

Is why people become athethis and not believe in god and start back selling dope on the streets.
That may be your reason for becoming an atheist but I don't know of any atheist who became that way because a so-called Christian pastor was speaking to them about their weight. Same with the drug thing.

Thats my rant.......I want your people intact on this!

Holla!!!!![/COLOR]
I can't make heads or tails of this but I invite you to God's Calamity so you can embrace the ways of the HERETIC and become the person you need to be...

Yeah man being fat is not healthy. Lose weight.
Who cares what a pastor thinks. Unless he can fly in the sky
and shoot lightning out of his hands.. he does not have any holy powers trust me.

Also Heretic now that was one of the best PC games were you. You were like this magician
with all kinds of magical powers. Now that's the real power.