From 500lbs to 313lbs and people is not apprecative.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Im not giving Up Reo. That what the haters and the people that dont like me in Monroe,Louisiana want me to retire. Im not giving that satisfaction to them.

Im keep pushing and still move to the west coast. Real Life.
I do admire your perseverance, but you have to know when you're fighting a losing battle.

Your first post clearly displays your unhappiness... Is losing weight more important than living a joyful life?

Food can provide you the pleasure thats missing from your life.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I just drove all tha way to pasadena for some round table pizza...

#FoodisLife
Let me tell you about Round Table Pizza. What you have now is a cheap caricature and you will never experience the real deal. The first RTP in Vallejo (@Dana Dane probably remembers this) used cornmeal at the bottom of the crust. Now some of them may still do this from time to time but the secret ingredient? They cooked the pizzas in a brick oven. :siccness:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Let me tell you about Round Table Pizza. What you have now is a cheap caricature and you will never experience the real deal. The first RTP in Vallejo (@Dana Dane probably remembers this) used cornmeal at the bottom of the crust. Now some of them may still do this from time to time but the secret ingredient? They cooked the pizzas in a brick oven. :siccness:
its the best "chain" imo... theres none in LA tho

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Here's my intake:

There's this pastor that came to the house and visit my mom and my granny. He knows that im loosing weight but the way his action say's that he said that " I have failed a lot of people" and I told him that "Im handling my bussines" and my mom got hot due to the fact that I said that and I was paying attention to his aura and my mom is still sleep.

Im went from 500lbs to now 313lbs and Monroe,Louisiana got some fake ass christians that I want to put a hit out on and end their missery on player hating on me due to me loosing weight. I thinking about moving to the West cause the south is still asleep. People should be grateful that im not 500lbs. But there are showing me another thing. ( I can tell about there action.)

Is why people become athethis and not believe in god and start back selling dope on the streets.

Thats my rant.......I want your people intact on this!

Holla!!!!!

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
What the actual fuck is the point you're trying to get across? Are you a Jesus shill? or an atheist? The invisible man doesn't care if you're 500LBS He just needs your $$$ Become a better / healthier person for yourself, not anyone else. Not sure if moving anywhere is going to help. Other than the fact that living in the south must suck. Besides all the Bible Belt Jesus freaks your weather is shit, and your women typically have no teeth.

Dec 28, 2004
HERESY @HERESY reo @reo You fuck with the bbq chicken pizza from round table?

Props: reo and reo

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
That's what most pastors (99.9999999%) do. They throw darts from the pulpit, they alienate, they prey (not pray) on your emotions and you're left feeling like shit or like the bad guy.

Problem #6 (I can't remember where I left off) but why the FUCK are you going to church?
I go to church now to look at the women with the tight skirts now and see if one of them is looking at me and they take em to the home or somewhere to fuck. And also to meditate about my life for self.