French Bulldogs...anyone got a hook up or info?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Im really trying to find one of these dogs...been looking around and all Im finding are out of state scammers or they are overpriced as fuck (3k? fuck that shit)

really trying to get one for as a special gift ....anybody got any info besides the basic shit....check the pounds, aspca, animal rescue spots etc

any help or info is appreciated yall, i dont know shit about dogs

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Im really trying to find one of these dogs...been looking around and all Im finding are out of state scammers or they are overpriced as fuck (3k? fuck that shit)

really trying to get one for as a special gift ....anybody got any info besides the basic shit....check the pounds, aspca, animal rescue spots etc

3,000 is joog, usually to get a offical one, thats not from a puppy mill with health risks and all types of shit, there 5k, and most people I know get two of em for 10, and have a litter or two to help with the hit, your not gonna find em anywhere cheaper, unless you rob somebody.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I had an english bulldog, paid $2500 from a breeder in modesto. His dad was the 3rd rated bulldog in the akc. Then someone stole him outta my backyard. Pretty sure it was a inside yob, my ex wifes sister hung out with some shady people.
I'd be so fucking pissed

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I had an english bulldog, paid $2500 from a breeder in modesto. His dad was the 3rd rated bulldog in the akc. Then someone stole him outta my backyard. Pretty sure it was a inside yob, my ex wifes sister hung out with some shady people.
Damn how did you get him so cheap? if somebody took my dog, id take something from them that they would wish they where dead.

Jul 12, 2002
My girlfriend and I have a "Frenchton" which is a cross between a French Bulldog and a Boston Terrier. Frenchtons tend to not have as much of the breathing problems that purebred French Bulldogs have. Our dog has no breathing problems.

As you probably know, one of the reasons French Bulldogs are so expensive is because they have to be birthed by c-section. Frenchtons do not have to be birthed by c-section, so they are a lot cheaper. You can probably find them for ~$1000, or maybe even cheaper. They are not super common though, so it might be difficult to find one.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
My girlfriend and I have a "Frenchton" which is a cross between a French Bulldog and a Boston Terrier. Frenchtons tend to not have as much of the breathing problems that purebred French Bulldogs have. Our dog has no breathing problems.

As you probably know, one of the reasons French Bulldogs are so expensive is because they have to be birthed by c-section. Frenchtons do not have to be birthed by c-section, so they are a lot cheaper. You can probably find them for ~$1000, or maybe even cheaper. They are not super common though, so it might be difficult to find one.
That may be your answer, Dirt. Boston Terriers are great dogs too

Feb 8, 2006
My French bulldog Donnie b we got 9 years ago from Texas he was flown out here
He was about $2,300 back then and it was tough to find a legit breeder

they are great dogs I have 3 kids and he is great with them

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

I can get you one homie. My buddy breeds them. Let me ask for pics and prices. You might have to come pick it up though.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia

What kind of reverse evolutionary shit is this? They never survive a birth?