FREEZE E-A-Ski..... nice n easy... hands where I can see em... now put the mic down..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Benzo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
is it just me or this guy a really dope producer and just a horrible rapper? i mean i can't wait to hear what his album brings as in music, but i know he gonna have atleast a verse on each of the songs and that'll be the reason i don't buy his shit. this man has no rapping skills, he is very average at best, like he's just puttin words that rhyme together with no thought. again the man can make dope beats, maybe he should just put out compilations, i know i would be happier not hearing his voice on ANY tracks. look at the 2 songs he's got playing on the radio "club talk" and "the resume" both good beats and features but ski ruins these songs with his verses. this guy is wack. holla back

Nov 1, 2004
i feel his shit, i like what Ski puts out, ive heard this before tho so its nuthin new.
But i personally like some of his rap.. but not all lol

Jan 16, 2004
Benzo said:
is it just me or this guy a really dope producer and just a horrible rapper? i mean i can't wait to hear what his album brings as in music, but i know he gonna have atleast a verse on each of the songs and that'll be the reason i don't buy his shit. this man has no rapping skills, he is very average at best, like he's just puttin words that rhyme together with no thought. again the man can make dope beats, maybe he should just put out compilations, i know i would be happier not hearing his voice on ANY tracks. look at the 2 songs he's got playing on the radio "club talk" and "the resume" both good beats and features but ski ruins these songs with his verses. this guy is wack. holla back

REALTALK!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lmao yea Dshot definetly needs to pick up the "how to rap" handbook..lol..

Easki isnt THAT bad a rapper come on now..hes just average..he doest really say shit that makes u think..he just a simple spitter..

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
LadyTragik said:
Its funny, my producer is a dj and he was playing an accapella of easki's that's my word and u can hear him mumbling some words and lines to make them rhyme it was hella funny ....his production is original tho, and no one has his style

wow! thats keaks song...an hell yeah he mumbles!

Apr 22, 2005
L O L @ the title of the thread haha for real man.I'm glad someone finally said it/Dude is hard on the beats and GARBAGE on the mic,for real.I got much props for his skills on the boards but on the mic? leave that shit to ya protege's lock and left....or just lock

sikk

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
I am really surprised you guys are saying this. Lately, I thought he has had some of the best flows i've heard. I think he is a great rapper. I can't play his song "My Bad" enough. I also think he came hard on "Resume" with Short. Damn.

Apr 7, 2004
ski is on his own shit man...don't think he wants to be the tightest rapper at all...he just wants to put out solid songs that sound professional.....he got left n lock in the flows department....