FREEZE E-A-Ski..... nice n easy... hands where I can see em... now put the mic down..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
ski is cool...he was better back in the day...that song wit master p was on hit from 99 ways to die...and he was coo on the friday soundtrack

Nov 16, 2005
ahha yeah, i don't feel droop-e at allllllll. but i'd def choose e-a-ski over droop-e for rapping though.

c-monster said:
i think he gonna release an album apply pressure soon.
hahahahha e-a-ski said that shit in 2004, still hasn;t come out.. i was hella waiting for it too..

i dunno, I THink he's sick, both as a rapper and a producer, but of course the producing's better. listen to 'manuscript' that shit goes hard, talking bout how the west dont get any respect. and 'split personality' is sick too, it's with dr. dre, previously unreleased cause dre had an ego problem with it being labeled an e-a-ski song or something so it never got released. posted these two awhile back in another ski thread, but dont think y'all got it.

"manuscript"
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NB0IYRJPOT192TLL5EUCBKYEI

"split personality" ft. dr. dre
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MSW4XEC9G7LS05Q7VMPDHEA59

Sep 30, 2005
I thought he was a cool rapper back in the days, he don't sound like he used too though... Even his voice sounds a lot different, I don't know. He's just average now.

Feb 23, 2006
UGGGH WHOEVA SAID THAT SHIT BOUT EARTHQUAKE W/CUBE DAMMN THATS SUM SHIT HAA AND SPLIT PERSONALITY W/ DR DRE SO LOOK THE NIGGA UP DONT THINK HES NEW MY NIGGA HE PRODUCED THE LUNIZ- PLAYA HATE SONG FROM HELLA FAR BACK SO DONT FRONT ON SKI RESPECT THAT

Feb 17, 2005
i liked those 2 tracks that got posted a lot more than i thought i would, because after hearing "Club Talk" i just gave up on him...but he gets it done i guess. that "Navajo" line was wacc, tho

Nov 16, 2005
HiT-2-TiMeS said:
i liked those 2 tracks that got posted a lot more than i thought i would, because after hearing "Club Talk" i just gave up on him...but he gets it done i guess. that "Navajo" line was wacc, tho
hahah f'shooooo. those songs are sick.