FREEZE E-A-Ski..... nice n easy... hands where I can see em... now put the mic down..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2005
ALKOHOL said:
ski is on his own shit man...don't think he wants to be the tightest rapper at all...he just wants to put out solid songs that sound professional.....he got left n lock in the flows department....
I light weight feel you on that

Sep 29, 2004
SKI is mediocre at best, ski would not go down in hip hop history as a good mc. his beats are killen the field tho. i can tell he think the bay gone blow off his shit, but his flows are not good enough for commercial respectability. he just aint crazy talented when it comes to writing, he should get a ghost writer. pay someone for a real 16 bars, over his beats that would be good enough for commercial respectability, thats what its all about.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
PhillyChee$e said:
SKI is mediocre at best, ski would not go down in hip hop history as a good mc. his beats are killen the field tho. i can tell he think the bay gone blow off his shit, but his flows are not good enough for commercial respectability. he just aint crazy talented when it comes to writing, he should get a ghost writer. pay someone for a real 16 bars, over his beats that would be good enough for commercial respectability, thats what its all about.
And 50 Cents flows are good enough for commercial respectability? All it takes is a good beat and somebody who's willing to spit the easiest shit you could think of.

Sep 29, 2004
in my opinion get rich or die tryin was classic.
i dont even like alotta those songs anymore, but when it came out, thats all me and my friends listen to for a month. he was killen the field, he had a new style, catchy shit, everyone i knew was feelin it, his shit is tired now tho..

anyway, if you think all it takes is a good beat and spitten "the easiest shit you could think of" then you must be trippen. then why dont the bay blow, are beats arent good enough?

every radio staion in the united states would feel that CHECK THE RESUME beat.

Apr 7, 2004
there is a difference between easy new type flow and and O.G type of easy flow....I mean it's delivery....lets take EA..the cat got a somewhat og type spit to it...no really steady rhytm or lets say pattern to it....a good og bay spitta so ta say....lets take a young jeezy..cats say this nigga got nursery rhymes or whatever im like...the dude just got a sorta easy pattern filled with his direction of rap and of course to put you over the top adlibs.....both EA and Jeezy can spit but the way the nation is now...it's that pattern they can learn fast and it stays in the head quick...that AAAAAAAAAA jeezy says is simple a but catchy....i donno maybe im trippin...but that's what I think...and also I think I ain't the only bay cat to analize the state of flow like this at all...it's just that cats out here ain't tryna come wit it that way....

Oct 31, 2003
I think that SKI and CMT's production is so dominent that when you pit his two talents against each other the production portion out weighs his rapping ability, but that doesn't make him garbage. I don't think his intent is to be a top 5 lyricist. He seems more like he is trying to build a bigger picture. I can't wait to hear what kind of production he comes with on the album and what features he has and how they sound on his beats. Him and Frontline work togeather and are making big noise outside of the Bay so I welcome Ski and his music cause all in all Him and Frontline are doing there part to help the Bay.

Sep 8, 2005
BAYTION WIDE said:
"do a show, bust a flow, grab a hoe/ white hoe, black hoe, i'll even take a navajo"
lol what tha fuck did that guy say lol

i think ea ski thinks his beats are so good that he can say anything in his raps without thinkin about what hes sayin.... but do the bay area a favor and retire from rap and take left with you. straight up

Oct 31, 2003
You can say what you want about E-A-Ski, but he makes hit records for the Bay to move to. Is the best rapper- no, but some of the people that are made rap champions on here ain't doin shit or makin shit happen at all.