Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
whoa

the knuckledragger. I didnt see that. id probably order that right now but with only 2 slices of cheese not 4

theres no way id be able to finish it though. its probably like nearly 2 pounds altogether. i seem to have about a 0.9lb maximum right now

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn man... I never really gave Kanye a chance. I always just thought he was a giant douche / a piece of shit. But why? Because he said Bush doesn't like black people, then was annihlated by the media ever since? He's been trying to become a boss this whole time. They don't want black men running their own record companies; they want to give record deals. They don't want prominent black fashion designers; they want black entertainers wearing white clothes. Has there ever even been a black designer that got as big as say, Christian Dior, or Louis Vuitton, or Calvin Klein, etc.? Russell Simmons had Phat Farm and that faded away. There was FUBU and that faded away. Look what happened to Martin Lawrence when he said that blacks need to unite and run their own industries, create their own hollywood; he was spiritually attacked and nearly broke altogether then faded away. Kanye West has been fighting a righteous battle all these years and I never noticed it

Props: GTS and GTS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh shit... Trump called for a major investigation into voter fraud (and there definitely was, believe me). Once it gets exposed and he calls for the Trump Card (voter I.D.)., the attacks are going to come. Recognize the arguments, they aren't based in reality but these talking points are pushed in liberal colleges

>inb4 voter id's are racist

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh shit... Trump called for a major investigation into voter fraud (and there definitely was, believe me)
Out of curiosity why do you think his own lawyers said there wasn't any then?

In the filing submitted in Michigan on behalf of Trump's campaign, Trump's lawyers made a direct statement that no evidence pointed to voter fraud existing in the 2016 election.

"On what basis does Stein seek to disenfranchise Michigan citizens?" the filing said. "None really, save for speculation. All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake."

The lawyers wrote that the purpose of Stein's recount effort was "to sow doubts regarding the legitimacy of the presidential election."

The filing in Pennsylvania did not go quite as far, limiting its analysis only to the state.

"On what basis does Stein seek to disenfranchise the voters of the Keystone state?" it said. "None really. There is no evidence — or even any allegation — that any tampering with Pennsylvania's voting systems actually occurred."
Trump’s attorneys have conceded there is no evidence of voter fraud - Business Insider

Also kinda weird all this voting fraud supposedly happened in states that would have gone blue anyways but none of the millions of fraudulent votes took place in a handful of swing states where a combined 500,000 or so votes would have swung the election the other way. Quite perplexing really.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There was widespread voter fraud during the election, especially in California. It didn't gain any traction in the media, well, because obvious reasons. Trump said way before the election that this was occurring and he's going to expose it and require voter id's, and they will be free to anybody. We're one of the only first world nations where you don't even have to show your id to vote. Autists have dubbed the name of the voter id, the "Trump Card".

Even president obama himself told illegals to vote just days before the election when he was out and openly campaigning for Hillary.

In liberal colleges when the subject of voter identification is brought up it is always labeled as racist for several false, even highly racist reasons: they say that blacks are disproportionately felons (wouldn't even be able to vote anyway) and it makes them harder to get id's, they say that blacks are poor and can't afford id's, they say that blacks usually can't figure out how to get to or use the DMV to get an id, they say that blacks don't have access to the internet like whites do. There are several other arguments. All of these arguments are false, and racist; liberal arguments aren't based in facts or reality and are usually flip-flopped / the opposite of what they're saying because they project. They are racist, at least it seems that way if they truly believe these ideals; but then they label the people calling for voter id's as racist. Here is a clear example of what I am talking about, from one of the tools used by the Fifth Column.

Are you still reading? Did you watch any of that? Well, Trump is now saying he wants a major investigation launched into massive voter fraud. It was everywhere. Trump is not a politician or a republican, he is a businessman who put a contract forward for the American people to bid (in this case vote) on. Hillary was the opposite 'company'. He has done everything he has said he will do so far because once again, he is fulfilling a contract as a businessman.

What I basically did was laid out how I think it's going to unfold after seeing several repeated instances of him saying he's going to do something, followed by the full-fledge media attack, then him doing what he said he was going to do, then them moving onto the next thing to attack him on. I was trying to predict what was going to be said and what the attacks were going to look like, because I figure people in here will see them then think back to what I said and maybe they'll realize how ridiculous all of this divisive nonsensical shit is. It's so ridiculous because he has outsmarted them everytime they've tried to do this, and I think calling CNN fake news to their faces really set shit off and it's starting to get weird now. Now they're using his tactics against him (using Conway's "alternative facts" in order to confuse the whole fake news thing, and project it onto him). Saying that "there's no evidence" when there was no evidence that the elections were hacked by Russians. Once again, projection

I fell asleep like 4 times typing all this out lol

wut

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Out of curiosity why do you think his own lawyers said there wasn't any then?

Trump’s attorneys have conceded there is no evidence of voter fraud - Business Insider

Also kinda weird all this voting fraud supposedly happened in states that would have gone blue anyways but none of the millions of fraudulent votes took place in a handful of swing states where a combined 500,000 or so votes would have swung the election the other way. Quite perplexing really.
Trump frequently says a half-truth, or retracts something when he wants something pushed in the press for free and to get people "thinking past the sale", or subconciously accepting or warming up to the idea before he proves it or does it. He talked about it in the art of the deal.

I'm too tired to go into all the states that it happened and dig up shit, but there was a lot of shady shit that was going on, mostly in democrat controlled voting centers