Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My hair was so fucked up. To the point where when i just got it cut from this pretty cool vietnamese dude i found a couple months or so ago that owns his own place and is super thorough and on point; he immediately recognized what was going on without me even saying shit. He speaks english but its a super thick heavy vietnamese accent
"Oh no, your hair is breaking, you need to eat more. See it is breaking. You must eat. I know"

Then a little later "I know. I know, shampoo, hair product work from outside on top, not good, not do much. Hair begin within with food. I know, me too, I not eat sometimes I get stressed, but you eat small. Eat half an apple, half a orange. Eat vegetables before you sleep. Easy to fix you're young"

He evened it all out and it looks great

I don't want to overexaggerate or sound ridiculous but goddamn man, I'm easily the most attractive person in this entire state. I was walking through trader joes and got checked out like 5 times, even this dude working one of the registers was looking over and started brushing the back of his hair like he was thinking about his hair. It was awesome

When I transition into mastering food and micro-nutrition consistently and introduce exercise, start taking better care of my skin and hair; great things are going to happen. Your outward appearance has a tremendous effect on people. I just never cared and never really tried for generally most of my life

Jun 21, 2016
It seems nice; like when I was living in gold bar on my aunt and uncles property with my grandparents for awhile. It's so peaceful there in between this valley with a view of mountains. The air is pretty crisp, there's a river near that's pretty calming to chill by. 10+ horses at any given time, a couple of cows, some goats, couple sheep, dozens of chickens and a handful of roosters, these crazy looking ducks in this back little pond in the backyard that walk around making hilarious sounds eating up all the slugs and snails and anything they find. All of the animals have their own unique personalities and it's kind of warming. You can go outside and cut some chives and pick some parsley and cilantro and throw it in your dinner (you could do that in the city too I guess, but itd be in a little planter). Huge gardens, flowers. In the winter it can be miserable because of the mud and it gets a lot colder without concrete to dissipate the heat, but in the summer once it starts getting cool at night after a really hot day it's worth it. It's really peaceful and the air is crisp and clean and amazing. Did i mention crisp clean air is awesome?

But then there's the country problems, and at least here that equals drugs. You go just a mile til you hit the main highway and its mobile home parks with the poorest piece of shit tweakers imaginable. Life long heroin addicts and tweakers that are living on their dead parents trailer or something. Have to really watch out for theft and petty drug related crimes and there's no money to fight it really. Police response is ridiculous... like an hour+. Ambulance response is a joke. My Grandpa was choking once on a piece of steak and they had to ambulance him to Everett which is like an hour drive, ended up costing over $10,000. Kids are isolated at the only schools out there and they end up having lots of problems because you grow up with the same people and stya in the same classes with them so theres lots of bullying, drug use (meth and heroin is big), alcohol and stuff because kids get bored. You have to drive about 40 minutes just to go to the bank or any type of big chain store.

So I don't know. The novelty of country life wears off pretty fast unless you were hardwired that way from the beginning and like working with your hands everyday.
I guess that's what guns are for.

Plus, I'd be growing my own weed. I would live remote country near a lake to go fishing and grow my own produce. At that age, I'd prob cut back on red meat.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I guess that's what guns are for.

Plus, I'd be growing my own weed. I would live remote country near a lake to go fishing and grow my own produce. At that age, I'd prob cut back on red meat.
Yeah, but it's just a constant reminder that you can't escape the problems that the big cities have. And even if you have guns, you still are living with that little bit of fear or anticipation and your safety isn't ensured.

‘She emptied the gun’: Home intruder shot, killed by 80-year-old woman in Sultan identified | Q13 FOX News

example

this was about 15 minutes from my aunts (but out there, that's basically like next door)

Jun 21, 2016
Yeah, but it's just a constant reminder that you can't escape the problems that the big cities have. And even if you have guns, you still are living with that little bit of fear or anticipation and your safety isn't ensured.

‘She emptied the gun’: Home intruder shot, killed by 80-year-old woman in Sultan identified | Q13 FOX News

example

this was about 15 minutes from my aunts (but out there, that's basically like next door)
good thing I'm aussie and we don't have those problems :^)