Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think im going to be moving back in with my mother pretty soon. goal is to put in 1-2 years saving up then i can buy a house already. sick of renting.
There's no shame in that, as long as you aren't a freeloading asshole and making her cook for you and do your laundry and all that nonsense lol

I see how these East Indian people do it over here it's crazy... they'll pool all their money and make it over here (legally) after one or two of them gets a degree. They'll buy a condo here while the breadwinners work and the others in the family start trickling into the country to study for their degrees, and it's almost always programming or medical school. Then eventually it'll be the entire family in a 2-3 bedroom condo, like 10 people. Everybody either working or studying, everybody's money pooled together, the grandparents and parents cook the huge communal meals and help keep all their expenses really low. Then once they start to succeed it gets kind of nuts. They'll start spreading out and buying their own houses, expensive cars, really expensive stuff. They go from living basically lower middle class to 2-12%'ers (100k-400k'ish incomes) in the period of 2-6 years. Then they sell that first condo for way more than they bought it for originally

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
There's no shame in that, as long as you aren't a freeloading asshole and making her cook for you and do your laundry and all that nonsense lol .
both my brothers have moved out within the last 6 months for the first time and ive been independent for probably 5 years now so we are both used to doing all the housework and shit so i think we will both be happy to do less work.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It'd be beautiful, except it's incredibly destructive. They decimate downtown core areas especially here in Redmond and Bellevue and Downtown Seattle where they jack up the rent because they know some East Indian family will move in and think it's a bargain being so close to their work and school. So the people that lived there can't afford to live there after awhile, and get pushed away from the areas closest to those jobs like Amazon and Microsoft. And there's a clear problem with East Indians when it comes to people "below them". They're pretty disrespectful or just ignore you or any type of service person because regardless what they try and say the caste system is still very real over there