Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
When I retire, or maybe before, I'm moving out to he country. I need peace and quiet.

Redpill me on country life
It seems nice; like when I was living in gold bar on my aunt and uncles property with my grandparents for awhile. It's so peaceful there in between this valley with a view of mountains. The air is pretty crisp, there's a river near that's pretty calming to chill by. 10+ horses at any given time, a couple of cows, some goats, couple sheep, dozens of chickens and a handful of roosters, these crazy looking ducks in this back little pond in the backyard that walk around making hilarious sounds eating up all the slugs and snails and anything they find. All of the animals have their own unique personalities and it's kind of warming. You can go outside and cut some chives and pick some parsley and cilantro and throw it in your dinner (you could do that in the city too I guess, but itd be in a little planter). Huge gardens, flowers. In the winter it can be miserable because of the mud and it gets a lot colder without concrete to dissipate the heat, but in the summer once it starts getting cool at night after a really hot day it's worth it. It's really peaceful and the air is crisp and clean and amazing. Did i mention crisp clean air is awesome?

But then there's the country problems, and at least here that equals drugs. You go just a mile til you hit the main highway and its mobile home parks with the poorest piece of shit tweakers imaginable. Life long heroin addicts and tweakers that are living on their dead parents trailer or something. Have to really watch out for theft and petty drug related crimes and there's no money to fight it really. Police response is ridiculous... like an hour+. Ambulance response is a joke. My Grandpa was choking once on a piece of steak and they had to ambulance him to Everett which is like an hour drive, ended up costing over $10,000. Kids are isolated at the only schools out there and they end up having lots of problems because you grow up with the same people and stya in the same classes with them so theres lots of bullying, drug use (meth and heroin is big), alcohol and stuff because kids get bored. You have to drive about 40 minutes just to go to the bank or any type of big chain store.

So I don't know. The novelty of country life wears off pretty fast unless you were hardwired that way from the beginning and like working with your hands everyday.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sometimes I go to the walmart in renton early morning and it looks close to that, with thousands and thousands of crows every fucking where. I think i posted a video once just walking through the parking lot for a few seconds, but that video didn't do justice to what its like certain months. There's some big place around there i cant think clearly but they all seem to congregate over there then chill by walmart. its creepy

edit: