Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So retarded I completely forgot about that Taurine. I've basically been unhinged for like 2 weeks I could've been drinking that every day. Just drank a cup with a couple tiny scoops and can feel it settling through me infinity @infinity

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

ive been working the past 3 days.

took 200mg on friday and felt pretty good. not really the type of focus i was looking for, more like an extreme sense of urgency in whatever task i was performing. was also chatting non stop all day lol.

took 200mg again on saturday and was a little dissapointed. felt less effective. gave one to another guy at work though and i have never seen him work so hard lol.

took 300mg and got a mild tension headache about an hour later that lasted an hour. felt the same as the first day after that.

where to from here doc?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
SVS UTRA BOOKSHELF - DESIGNED FOR THE DISCRIMINATING AUDIOPHILE
Handsomely styled with a swept back profile and striking edge treatments, the Ultra Bookshelf draws design cues from the magnificent flagship Ultra Tower. Available in premium-grade piano gloss black and real black oak veneer finishes, the Ultra bookshelf looks stunning and will complement any upscale décor. Reference-grade bookshelf monitors have always held a warm spot in the heart of any serious audiophile, and the Ultra Bookshelf lives up to that esteemed legacy. This emotionally involving monitor delivers precise imaging, an amazingly coherent and deep soundstage, a wonderfully rich and compelling tonal balance and surprisingly deep and dynamic bass. Sure to thrill serious music aficionados everywhere, the Ultra Bookshelf immediately takes a place amongst the most highly-regarded 2-way monitors on the market.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
SVS UTRA BOOKSHELF - DESIGNED FOR THE DISCRIMINATING AUDIOPHILE
Handsomely styled with a swept back profile and striking edge treatments, the Ultra Bookshelf draws design cues from the magnificent flagship Ultra Tower. Available in premium-grade piano gloss black and real black oak veneer finishes, the Ultra bookshelf looks stunning and will complement any upscale décor. Reference-grade bookshelf monitors have always held a warm spot in the heart of any serious audiophile, and the Ultra Bookshelf lives up to that esteemed legacy. This emotionally involving monitor delivers precise imaging, an amazingly coherent and deep soundstage, a wonderfully rich and compelling tonal balance and surprisingly deep and dynamic bass. Sure to thrill serious music aficionados everywhere, the Ultra Bookshelf immediately takes a place amongst the most highly-regarded 2-way monitors on the market.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

ive been working the past 3 days.

took 200mg on friday and felt pretty good. not really the type of focus i was looking for, more like an extreme sense of urgency in whatever task i was performing. was also chatting non stop all day lol.

took 200mg again on saturday and was a little dissapointed. felt less effective. gave one to another guy at work though and i have never seen him work so hard lol.

took 300mg and got a mild tension headache about an hour later that lasted an hour. felt the same as the first day after that.

where to from here doc?
It's not effective because you're not drinking enough water. You got a headache because you weren't drinking enough water. You need to drink like 3-5 gallons of water a day, this is a powerful histaminergic drug that needs to be used under doctors supervision. It can be effective with as little as 10-50mg but if you're not helping yourself out it'll just be wasted.

I'd suggest water (and electrolytes otherwise you could get dehydrated drinking that much water) and a day break.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Also have you been combining it with other stuff? I'm pretty serious when I say it multiplies stimulants x3 or some shit. a 200mg caffeine pill wiht modalert feels like 600mg of caffeine. 25mg ephedrine feels like "I am legit going to die and this was a big mistake" lol

I'd say hydrate, wait a day, then take 100mg with 200mg caffeine and stay hydrated. Even if you have to force yourself to drink a glass of water every hour (i have to do that otherwise I won't drink or eat anything at all the entire night)

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
It's not effective because you're not drinking enough water. You got a headache because you weren't drinking enough water. You need to drink like 3-5 gallons of water a day, this is a powerful histaminergic drug that needs to be used under doctors supervision. It can be effective with as little as 10-50mg but if you're not helping yourself out it'll just be wasted.

I'd suggest water (and electrolytes otherwise you could get dehydrated drinking that much water) and a day break.
cunt i had smashed 4L before 10am today. this shit also makes me thirsty as fuck. i normally drink at least 3L but its probably double on moda. piss clearer than the water that im drinking. fuck off.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Also have you been combining it with other stuff? I'm pretty serious when I say it multiplies stimulants x3 or some shit. a 200mg caffeine pill wiht modalert feels like 600mg of caffeine. 25mg ephedrine feels like "I am legit going to die and this was a big mistake" lol

I'd say hydrate, wait a day, then take 100mg with 200mg caffeine and stay hydrated. Even if you have to force yourself to drink a glass of water every hour (i have to do that otherwise I won't drink or eat anything at all the entire night)
ive been weening off caffeine over the weekend. halved my daily caffeine on friday. only had 100mg once today. its a weird experience. normally id get tired then the tension in my head and eventually a headache but just got the tension around the time id normally caffeinate. definitely felt that 100mg though. gonna go 100mg of moda tomorrow morning then workout a bit later with a low dose of preworkout and see how that is.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been weening off caffeine over the weekend. halved my daily caffeine on friday. only had 100mg once today. its a weird experience. normally id get tired then the tension in my head and eventually a headache but just got the tension around the time id normally caffeinate. definitely felt that 100mg though. gonna go 100mg of moda tomorrow morning then workout a bit later with a low dose of preworkout and see how that is.
Unfortunately, this symptom seems to be unavoidable for most people. User reports indicate that the headache accompanies at least 50% of all Modafinil usage if not more.

These headaches are hypothesized to be caused by the high levels of histamine in brain tissues. Histamines normally function in the body as an inflammatory response to immunity threats. It is possible that these histamines cause swelling which results in headaches.

At this time, there is no peremptory treatment known, other than taking additional over the counter pain killers. This may prove a significant drawback to users who do not wish to have to constantly take analgesics or NSAIDs in combination with their Modafinil regimen.

Some individuals find that Choline helps to prevent Modafinil headaches, especially those that occur the day after using this drug. While this treatment is not 100% effective, there are a number of users who report that taking a Choline supplement like Alpha GPC will eliminate most headache symptoms. Other cures can involve drinkings lots of water and taking Vitamin C tablets to reduce inflammation.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 You weren't supposed to just jump into taking this stuff every day. That's terrible lol

What's in that pre-workout? DO NOT TAKE THIS STUFF WITH 1,3-DMAA

You're not a super human you will probably fucking die. This stuff plays around with your heart. It's not an innocuous substance its a drug