Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
It's not effective because you're not drinking enough water. You got a headache because you weren't drinking enough water. You need to drink like 3-5 gallons of water a day, this is a powerful histaminergic drug that needs to be used under doctors supervision. It can be effective with as little as 10-50mg but if you're not helping yourself out it'll just be wasted.

I'd suggest water (and electrolytes otherwise you could get dehydrated drinking that much water) and a day break.
cunt i had smashed 4L before 10am today. this shit also makes me thirsty as fuck. i normally drink at least 3L but its probably double on moda. piss clearer than the water that im drinking. fuck off.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Also have you been combining it with other stuff? I'm pretty serious when I say it multiplies stimulants x3 or some shit. a 200mg caffeine pill wiht modalert feels like 600mg of caffeine. 25mg ephedrine feels like "I am legit going to die and this was a big mistake" lol

I'd say hydrate, wait a day, then take 100mg with 200mg caffeine and stay hydrated. Even if you have to force yourself to drink a glass of water every hour (i have to do that otherwise I won't drink or eat anything at all the entire night)
ive been weening off caffeine over the weekend. halved my daily caffeine on friday. only had 100mg once today. its a weird experience. normally id get tired then the tension in my head and eventually a headache but just got the tension around the time id normally caffeinate. definitely felt that 100mg though. gonna go 100mg of moda tomorrow morning then workout a bit later with a low dose of preworkout and see how that is.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been weening off caffeine over the weekend. halved my daily caffeine on friday. only had 100mg once today. its a weird experience. normally id get tired then the tension in my head and eventually a headache but just got the tension around the time id normally caffeinate. definitely felt that 100mg though. gonna go 100mg of moda tomorrow morning then workout a bit later with a low dose of preworkout and see how that is.
Unfortunately, this symptom seems to be unavoidable for most people. User reports indicate that the headache accompanies at least 50% of all Modafinil usage if not more.

These headaches are hypothesized to be caused by the high levels of histamine in brain tissues. Histamines normally function in the body as an inflammatory response to immunity threats. It is possible that these histamines cause swelling which results in headaches.

At this time, there is no peremptory treatment known, other than taking additional over the counter pain killers. This may prove a significant drawback to users who do not wish to have to constantly take analgesics or NSAIDs in combination with their Modafinil regimen.

Some individuals find that Choline helps to prevent Modafinil headaches, especially those that occur the day after using this drug. While this treatment is not 100% effective, there are a number of users who report that taking a Choline supplement like Alpha GPC will eliminate most headache symptoms. Other cures can involve drinkings lots of water and taking Vitamin C tablets to reduce inflammation.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 You weren't supposed to just jump into taking this stuff every day. That's terrible lol

What's in that pre-workout? DO NOT TAKE THIS STUFF WITH 1,3-DMAA

You're not a super human you will probably fucking die. This stuff plays around with your heart. It's not an innocuous substance its a drug

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
jake921660 @jake921660 You weren't supposed to just jump into taking this stuff every day. That's terrible lol

What's in that pre-workout? DO NOT TAKE THIS STUFF WITH 1,3-DMAA

You're not a super human you will probably fucking die. This stuff plays around with your heart. It's not an innocuous substance its a drug
firstly, i am super human. i have the highest wilks score on siccness.net.

my dmaa shit turned solid so no i am not mixing the 2.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 Try this

Wake up, take 100mg with about 200mg of caffeine right away on an empty stomach then go about your day, trying to stay hydrated and keep your sodium levels balanced (make sure you're eating thats usually easiest)

Avoid caffeine and nicotine the rest of the day and no pre-workout especially nothing with any weird herb compounds or any adrenals like synephrine, and quadruple stay the fuck away from 1,3-DMAA

How many of you find that less is more with modafinil? : afinil

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah alright 400mg moda and 300mg caffeine pre workout. thanks doc
lol

This is a substance where taking more is proven to not give any extra benefit or enhancement at all; in fact it's the complete opposite. You'll be foggy headed and constantly distracted and can't even focus on anything at all, then you'll get extremely tired and crash. It's histaminergic. On top of that your heart will be working extremely hard and beating erratically, you'll have chest pains. It causes serious stress to the heart especially taking too much and with other substances that potentiate very strongly but if you got a death wish then go ahead and do that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This is why all the good stuff gets banned in the first place. People think they can take a lot or it's no big deal

Ephedra got banned because some high school kid was playing a football game and took a handful of mini-thins before game, during the game, AND THEN EVEN MORE during halftime. Dropped dead like he should have, he deserved it. But he was a superhuman who wanted to be super amped up

1,3-DMAA got banned because some army guy was taking it in basic training; stay up a whole day pushing yourself plus you have some stimulants in the mix, then you die, like he did.

Be careful

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My heart rate is all crazy and I can't calm down

I'm never taking modalert with ephedrine again lol this shit is no joke. I should honestly be going to the hospital but nah, fuck that

So when you say I have double standards infinity, I'm just speaking from experience and trying to keep someone from being retarded like I am

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Possible Provigil side effects in male

Reported by a individual with unspecified qualification from United States on 2012-06-28
Patient: male
Reactions: Completed Suicide
Adverse event resulted in: death
Drug(s) suspected as cause:
Provigil

Reported by a physician from United States on 2012-05-31
Patient:
Reactions: Palpitations, Chest Pain, Insomnia, Cardiac Arrest, Myocardial Infarction
Adverse event resulted in: death, hospitalization
Drug(s) suspected as cause:
Armodafinil
Dosage: 150 milligram;
Administration route: Oral
Provigil
Dosage: 100 milligram;
Administration route: Oral

Reported by a physician from United States on 2012-05-08
Patient:
Reactions: Myocardial Infarction
Adverse event resulted in: death