Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
oh also bach makes one called rescue remedy that comes in a spray!! i know about nature stuff cause my grandma has been natural she been feeding me vitamins since i was a baby lol and my wife will not take meds at all she uses this awesome stuff called zyflamend for pain or peperment oil for headaches.
My aunt is really big on the all natural stuff; especially cleaning products and skin products cause she's basically sensitive to anything. It's amazing how we reach for all these drugs when we have the flu or cold or headaches or something; it's an automatic reaction to reach for tylenol or advil or something. But yeah meds are highly unnecessary most times people just need more water. Or they drank too much water and are dehydrated and need potassium and salt and calcium to balance it out

I was using essential lavender oils for awhile like putting it on my pillow and sometimes on my clothes; shit melts away stress and headaches. When i was sick this last time around i was thinking of concocting my own balm with eucalyptus essential oil, menthol, peppermint oil, lavender oil. It's really easy; or just mix it into vegetable glycerin or jojoba oil or something. Essential oils rule

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Generic Error

I need to eat more salmon. I used to be grossed out by canned salmon now i dont even have the slightest hesitation at all. I'll pull out a salmon spine and eat it as is i don't give a fuck, i need that calcium and those minerals lol. Or just mash everything up smooth with a dressing make a sandwich

The other day I ate some smoked salmon little appetizers and later some canned sockeye salmon just as is and they were delicious.

I need to get on it fast salmon are about to be extinct trust me

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So retarded I completely forgot about that Taurine. I've basically been unhinged for like 2 weeks I could've been drinking that every day. Just drank a cup with a couple tiny scoops and can feel it settling through me infinity @infinity

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

ive been working the past 3 days.

took 200mg on friday and felt pretty good. not really the type of focus i was looking for, more like an extreme sense of urgency in whatever task i was performing. was also chatting non stop all day lol.

took 200mg again on saturday and was a little dissapointed. felt less effective. gave one to another guy at work though and i have never seen him work so hard lol.

took 300mg and got a mild tension headache about an hour later that lasted an hour. felt the same as the first day after that.

where to from here doc?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
SVS UTRA BOOKSHELF - DESIGNED FOR THE DISCRIMINATING AUDIOPHILE
Handsomely styled with a swept back profile and striking edge treatments, the Ultra Bookshelf draws design cues from the magnificent flagship Ultra Tower. Available in premium-grade piano gloss black and real black oak veneer finishes, the Ultra bookshelf looks stunning and will complement any upscale décor. Reference-grade bookshelf monitors have always held a warm spot in the heart of any serious audiophile, and the Ultra Bookshelf lives up to that esteemed legacy. This emotionally involving monitor delivers precise imaging, an amazingly coherent and deep soundstage, a wonderfully rich and compelling tonal balance and surprisingly deep and dynamic bass. Sure to thrill serious music aficionados everywhere, the Ultra Bookshelf immediately takes a place amongst the most highly-regarded 2-way monitors on the market.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
SVS UTRA BOOKSHELF - DESIGNED FOR THE DISCRIMINATING AUDIOPHILE
Handsomely styled with a swept back profile and striking edge treatments, the Ultra Bookshelf draws design cues from the magnificent flagship Ultra Tower. Available in premium-grade piano gloss black and real black oak veneer finishes, the Ultra bookshelf looks stunning and will complement any upscale décor. Reference-grade bookshelf monitors have always held a warm spot in the heart of any serious audiophile, and the Ultra Bookshelf lives up to that esteemed legacy. This emotionally involving monitor delivers precise imaging, an amazingly coherent and deep soundstage, a wonderfully rich and compelling tonal balance and surprisingly deep and dynamic bass. Sure to thrill serious music aficionados everywhere, the Ultra Bookshelf immediately takes a place amongst the most highly-regarded 2-way monitors on the market.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

ive been working the past 3 days.

took 200mg on friday and felt pretty good. not really the type of focus i was looking for, more like an extreme sense of urgency in whatever task i was performing. was also chatting non stop all day lol.

took 200mg again on saturday and was a little dissapointed. felt less effective. gave one to another guy at work though and i have never seen him work so hard lol.

took 300mg and got a mild tension headache about an hour later that lasted an hour. felt the same as the first day after that.

where to from here doc?
It's not effective because you're not drinking enough water. You got a headache because you weren't drinking enough water. You need to drink like 3-5 gallons of water a day, this is a powerful histaminergic drug that needs to be used under doctors supervision. It can be effective with as little as 10-50mg but if you're not helping yourself out it'll just be wasted.

I'd suggest water (and electrolytes otherwise you could get dehydrated drinking that much water) and a day break.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Also have you been combining it with other stuff? I'm pretty serious when I say it multiplies stimulants x3 or some shit. a 200mg caffeine pill wiht modalert feels like 600mg of caffeine. 25mg ephedrine feels like "I am legit going to die and this was a big mistake" lol

I'd say hydrate, wait a day, then take 100mg with 200mg caffeine and stay hydrated. Even if you have to force yourself to drink a glass of water every hour (i have to do that otherwise I won't drink or eat anything at all the entire night)