Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yes well over caloric intake for the day and high in sugar foods like these things right now

Shit like that isn't even good though. I mean it sounds good and might look good and you might have nostalgic memories but eat a bunch of them and you'll realize it's trash. You'll start realizing like "wait... There isn't anything luxurious at all about these wafers" then looking at the ingredients. And what's in there anyway? First 3 ingredients will probably be Sugar, Flour, Oil which means it's probably 90%+ those 3 things. Not even decent sugar or oil just the straight up nasty bleached mass processed commercial sugar and some cheap low quality palm oil harvested by child slaves in some third world shit hole mixed with corn oil.

And it just says "Chocolate" lol what the fuck does that mean? Emulsifiers + oil + chocolate flavor chemicals is what that means

Treat yourself with respect; get yourself a fresh baked little artisan pastry with ganache on it or something

I'm sorry for being critical. I make horrible food choices most times. I know it's a struggle, but you can do it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think if i get any type of tax return at all, anything over $400 then ill spend about $1,500 on a receiver, center channel, L&R bookshelfs with stands and a subwoofer. Build an elite 3.1 set-up then if i feel like it add a couple of rear channels later on with stands make it 5.1. Install it right and hide all the wiring. It'll be fucking sweet like my own theater controlled by my PC

Jun 21, 2016
Shit like that isn't even good though. I mean it sounds good and might look good and you might have nostalgic memories but eat a bunch of them and you'll realize it's trash. You'll start realizing like "wait... There isn't anything luxurious at all about these wafers" then looking at the ingredients. And what's in there anyway? First 3 ingredients will probably be Sugar, Flour, Oil which means it's probably 90%+ those 3 things. Not even decent sugar or oil just the straight up nasty bleached mass processed commercial sugar and some cheap low quality palm oil harvested by child slaves in some third world shit hole mixed with corn oil.

And it just says "Chocolate" lol what the fuck does that mean? Emulsifiers + oil + chocolate flavor chemicals is what that means

Treat yourself with respect; get yourself a fresh baked little artisan pastry with ganache on it or something

I'm sorry for being critical. I make horrible food choices most times. I know it's a struggle, but you can do it
I know its all bad, but thats what a cheat day is, shock your body once a month with bad foods

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know its all bad, but thats what a cheat day is, shock your body once a month with bad foods
not meaning to criticize you i just like this topic

I perceive cheat meals as a form of food reward and don't believe we're doggos that need treats and think they're counterproductive. Just curious as to how you view them

Last edited: