Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
InfaIcon- who's all going? People from the Sicc I take it? I'm gonna try and go! I can stay up there for free too as long as I AM @I AM doesn't have a girlfriend :)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfaIcon- who's all going? People from the Sicc I take it? I'm gonna try and go! I can stay up there for free too as long as I AM @I AM doesn't have a girlfriend :)
me, Nuttkase, and nolettuce are going to the show and Butcher and Ne Obliviscaris said they were down to party. I believe Cut-throat said he might come up that weekend also.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I will check these out when I get home. And I would LOOOOVE to rock out with you, smoke marijuanas, and drink drinks ;).
Should be a fun weekend. Gonna get to buy legal weed for the first time. Gonna try all of these crazy strains these WA/Oregon people keep talking about.

Apr 9, 2016
Should be a fun weekend. Gonna get to buy legal weed for the first time. Gonna try all of these crazy strains these WA/Oregon people keep talking about.
Duuuude. One of the Seattle Siccness brehs came down and visited me and mailed down an ounce of a strain called FROST and it was the most insane weed I've ever seen. It really did look frosted, lol. It was soooo good, even my old man and uncle were impressed and they smoke hella! I haven't seen or smoked weed like that since. Had some Lemon Kush the other week that tasted pretty sweet and got me high as fuck, but nothing like that shit.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Looking forward to trying some gummy edibles, Ghost OG, and Jack Herer
There is a shit ton of OG's out there, the place I went to the other day had about 15 different OG strains lol, and they are all usually pretty good. Ghost OG is a good one if you can find it, but even if you can't you will find alot of other good shit